• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just bought my ration (3 boxes) at Walmart in Pace. Had about 20 boxes left in stock. $12.27, 20 rds.
    Only other ammo is hunting stuff, nothing else new.

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No .223 as of 5:30 pm. They did have Tula 7.62x39 FMJ. A little over $5/box. I got 3.

Last edited:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Where you is???
    Please post your location in your profile so we know where you are located. I have actually been selling/trading several things lately on this forum. When I get PM's from people that do not have their location in their profile I skip them and go to the next... Someone lost a fine knife the other day for this very same reason... Put your location in their. This forum is named the gulf coast gun forum and that's fine. The forum is ever growing in the beginning this forum was created and comprised by members strictly from the Pensacola, Orange Beach, Destin area, thankfully it has grown to the point that we have members in several states, south florida, north Alabama etc. hopefully it will keep growing, however if you post a mini gun for sale and you live in Alaska then my Milton Florida ass is gonna have trouble getting a sleigh dog team ready in time to meet you with the cash. I'm gonna venture to say that most members prefer a FTF deal locally. That is not everyone's opinion for instance if you had a gun for sale or trade and you were in Alaska then I would have no problem using an FFL on both ends to make the trade within confines of the law. I'm sure that their are many other members that feel the same way. However shipping a gun adds to the cost, if I don't know that the transaction is gonna require shipping then I don't know to take into account that I'm gonna have to pay more for FFl fees for out of state guns, or the shipping fees... Bottom line is please take the time to put your location in your profile... And no Hugh "bubble tub" is not an acceptable location unless you are washing that stud weiner of yours and you make us weiner gazers a video.....

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I'm in Milton, Avalon area. Was at the Pace WM. Didn't know it was such a big deal as to my location when I responded to a thread about the Pace WM.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome to the forum Champ!
    I think mullet must have had a bad day or too much coffee to be attacking a new member who was just passing on some free and valuable information.
    Nice to know where the person you are talking to is located....sometime to plan a trade....sometime to avoid that area. :boink:

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't worry bout Mullet, it's usually a heavy flow day.

And to top it off his lazy ass just cut and pasted a previous post........ :painkiller:

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't worry about nobody, especially someone who can't read. My location has been there since day one. I don't know if Mullet was addressing me or Timc, since he didn't specify, so I'm on ignore for Mullet..

Thanks for the welcome.

Don't worry bout Mullet, it's usually a heavy flow day.

And to top it off his lazy ass just cut and pasted a previous post........ :painkiller:

Top Bottom