• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hot reels

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every year I do a drawing to support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
    My daughter's best friend (I consider her my daughter too) has Cystic Fibrosis and I like to do anything I can to help raise $$ to help fund research to find a cure.
    Every year the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation holds a walk in Pensacola to help raise money to support finding a cure.
    We will be raffling off a Big Green Egg package at this years walk on May 24th. You do not need to be there to win.
    Tickets will be on sale from now until the drawing occurs.
    Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 and the money raised will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation .
    If you would like to participate in the walk we would love to have you join team "Addy's Angels"
    Tickets will be available at Escambia Electric Motor, from me (where ever I may be) and in the next day or two from Chris Dixon at Coastal Machinery.
    If you would like to mail a check I will be happy to fill out the tickets for you.
    Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
    Thanks
    Sky
    This is Addy

Attachments

• addy.jpg
      addy.jpg
      42.8 KB · Views: 229

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is one beautiful lil girl, It saddens my heart so when children are sick, I pray they find a way to help.
    Do you know if they have a paypal address, or maybe a mail address for a check? Thanks

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is one beautiful lil girl, It saddens my heart so when children are sick, I pray they find a way to help.
    Do you know if they have a paypal address, or maybe a mail address for a check? Thanks

yes, i'm in that way too..........awesome cause here !!!

hot reels

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Checks can be mailed to Escambia Electric Motor 1101 W. Main St. Pensacola Fl. 32502
    It is easiest if they are made out to me Schyler Sheffield and I can write one large check. If you would prefer they can be made out to CF Foundation. Make sure to include your name, screen name, and phone number.
    If you would like to donate online
    https://secure2.convio.net/cffh/sit..._ID=1547398&PROXY_TYPE=20&1395.donation=form1
    Should take you to my page. Make sure you let me know you donated and I will be sure to add your tickets.
    Thanks
    Sky

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I did - got the large Green Egg, the stand, and a lot of other accessories. Very happy about the deal.

And the donations are for a great cause....

Picked up my tickets for this year's drawing last week at Escambia Electric . Good folks....

hot reels

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    drawing is tomorrow and so far only about 50 tickets sold. Good odds for you, not so great of a donation amount.

hot reels

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank. You are in the pot. Yes I will Post on forum(s) as well as call the winner if I have their phone number.
    Thanks
    Sky

Top Bottom