• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If the VA recognizes that a member has PTSD and compensates for it above the zero percent rate, the member can be Red Flagged and lose all the firearm owning privileges afforded every other American Born as a Right. Unless you are determined to be a PTSD affected person, how can you pass judgement about who is or isn't abusing a PTSD determination? Are you willing to give up your right to bear arms to publish such a determination?

This statement about PTSD disability rating by the VA is wrong. A rating above “zero” isn’t “giving up your right to bear arms”.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This statement about PTSD disability rating by the VA is wrong. A rating above “zero” isn’t “giving up your right to bear arms”.
    No, you can still be red Flagged even with a Zero percent compensation eligibility. So Uncle Sam won't pay you but he will take your right to own firearms away based on your PTSD evaluation. It's been done!!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No, you can still be red Flagged even with a Zero percent compensation eligibility. So Uncle Sam won't pay you but he will take your right to own firearms away based on your PTSD evaluation. It's been done!!

It’s not “automatic”.

Getting a PTSD disability rating doesn’t mean you forfeit your gun rights.

“Red Flagged” is a flawed an Unconstitutional process of guilty-until-proven-innocent. It’s abuse isn’t a reflection of the VA Disability rating system.

I guarantee there are many veterans with VA PTSD disability ratings that still enjoy their firearms rights.

The question on the 4473 about mental adjudication is NOT referring to a VA Disability rating.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s not “automatic”.

Getting a PTSD disability rating doesn’t mean you forfeit your gun rights.

“Red Flagged” is a flawed an Unconstitutional process of guilty-until-proven-innocent. It’s abuse isn’t a reflection of the VA Disability rating system.

I guarantee there are many veterans with VA PTSD disability ratings that still enjoy their firearms rights.

The question on the 4473 about mental adjudication is NOT referring to a VA Disability rating.
    You are correct, in that it is not automatic. There are folks with PTSD disability payments that still have the right to own firearms. There are also folks that are not receiving PTSD disability payments that have had thier ability to own firearms stripped from them based upon the findings of the VA Shrink during their PTSD evaluation. It's a double edged sword, based upon where and when your VA evaluation is executed and the bias of the courts in that jurisdiction at the time of the evaluation. Chicago & Gainesville may have differing legal opinions.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Since we have both worn the same cloth, and all that matters is the Flag on your shoulder. The problem is not with the abusers. The problem lies with those that have PTSD and are not willing to come forth. It may surprise you how many have experienced Traumatic incidents and are afraid to come out of the closet because they may forfeit their constructional rights due to today's left wing policies and sentiments.22 a day is 23 to many. JMHO.
    Of course the stigma exists, but again we are far from the original topic

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was wondering his vaccine status myself. So many athletes dying suddenly with cardiac arrest.
    The the PTSD issue, I was watching live as were millions of people, what about us?
    They didn't show the CPR on TV. Nor did they replay the play over and over. First time TV acted correctly. JMHO.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They didn't show the CPR on TV. Nor did they replay the play over and over. First time TV acted correctly. JMHO.
    From what I understand most of the NFL were Jabbed.
    Stupid they were probaby the least at risk from the virus and most at risk from the jab.
    The PTSD angle is a distraction from MSM to keep people asking questions about dudes vax status. 80% sure. More than likely the NFL has a bunch of players who got forced vaxed by the league and now don't want to play for fear of dropping dead and they are in spin mode. This is also bad(for them) because the average Normie didn't pay attention to the Vax risk debate are suddenly watching their football heros drop dead.
    More will want answers, and there are fewer explanations.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    F#ck the NFL!
    As soon as that taking a knee sh!t started during our National Anthem, never watched another second of their crap. The way I see it that's one less need that'll be taken during our national anthem.
    If they don't like our country let him go start up their professional football career in China or Afghanistan.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    From what I understand most of the NFL were Jabbed.
    Stupid they were probaby the least at risk from the virus and most at risk from the jab.
    The PTSD angle is a distraction from MSM to keep people asking questions about dudes vax status. 80% sure. More than likely the NFL has a bunch of players who got forced vaxed by the league and now don't want to play for fear of dropping dead and they are in spin mode. This is also bad(for them) because the average Normie didn't pay attention to the Vax risk debate are suddenly watching their football heros drop dead.
    More will want answers, and there are fewer explanations.
    they are spinning it as a very rare reaction from a hit.. bs.

i saw the hit, it was a good one, but nothing out of the norm imo.

bet it was a jab related incident... he will never play again, you watch.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

A YEAR OF ATHLETES COLLAPSING – 1,226 SPORTS RELATED INCIDENCES - TO DEC 2022​

nothing to see here folks, move along, roll your sleeves up, take the jab like a good citizen...

huge increase in "died suddenly" deaths in the last 2 yrs...not just athletes.

ptsd ... give me a break

lettheairout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has to do with comparisons, foxhole, cold, hungry, suffering, missing family, fear of life, 45k a year. Versus, a one hour game, making 6 figures, at the finest hotels afterwards, with the best medical care, best lodging, best of EVERYTHING, PTSD does not enter the equation!!!!
    Remember, thry knew what they were signing up for. Cold, nights. Low pay, dirty work. They chose to be pawns for the government. What is the percentage of individuals that actually see fighting and fire a weapon vs. The individuals that are not doing that. PTSD aint just for someone in the military or law enforcement.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched this thread hoping it would go away, but it keeps jumping to the top, so:

Stopped following for the NFL BS when the first knee hit the ground and the crying about how hard it is to play a GAME fir millions is.

Other than the democratic/leftist party, the NFL is one of the most discriminatory and blatantly racist organizations I can think of. Will not condone/support. Not America.

Safties: Having played both offensive and defensive line and line backer, you loud-mouthed little s___s are always running your mouth 'cause your chance of truly getting hit is really less than 1%. 1% hurts, don't it? Anything else you wanna say? Yeah, I didn't think so. Just shut up and lay there...

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I watched this thread hoping it would go away, but it keeps jumping to the top, so:

Stopped following for the NFL BS when the first knee hit the ground and the crying about how hard it is to play a GAME fir millions is.

Other than the democratic/leftist party, the NFL is one of the most discriminatory and blatantly racist organizations I can think of. Will not condone/support. Not America.

Safties: Having played both offensive and defensive line and line backer, you loud-mouthed little s___s are always running your mouth 'cause your chance of truly getting hit is really less than 1%. 1% hurts, don't it? Anything else you wanna say? Yeah, I didn't think so. Just shut up and lay there...
    Yep even burned all my Texans gear including my favorite JJ Watt jersey. Haven’t watched NFL since and never will

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They are 100% treated like slaves. Picked out of a line for physical attributes, bought from highest bidder (usually), sold, traded, then discarded when physically used up.
    Their 1st amendment is kept at bay with their "owners". (Mostly white owners, white owned sponsors, and China).
    Try to go against the "grain" and they are ousted.
    If I am wrong or misunderstanding them, someone please let me know.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They are 100% treated like slaves. Picked out of a line for physical attributes, bought from highest bidder (usually), sold, traded, then discarded when physically used up.
    Their 1st amendment is kept at bay with their "owners". (Mostly white owners, white owned sponsors, and China).
    Try to go against the "grain" and they are ousted.
    If I am wrong or misunderstanding them, someone please let me know.

??????

Actual slaves can’t leave whenever they want, without dire circumstances and danger to life and limb.
    Actual slaves don’t get paid very much, if at all.
    Actual slaves usually don’t live in nice accommodations, or eat the best food, or have access to the best medical care.
    Actual slaves don’t enjoy celebrity status and off-duty perks.

I could go on, but NO, the highly overpaid adults who play a kid’s game for a living are NOT slaves nor treated as such. They are a physical commodity, sure, but they aren’t “treated like slaves”.

They can leave if they don’t like it. They can do something else. There is no need to feel sorry for them.

54DDAC24-68EA-4EF0-9443-61E5A8700EA9.jpeg

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ??????

Actual slaves can’t leave whenever they want, without dire circumstances and danger to life and limb.
    Actual slaves don’t get paid very much, if at all.
    Actual slaves usually don’t live in nice accommodations, or eat the best food, or have access to the best medical care.
    Actual slaves don’t enjoy celebrity status and off-duty perks.

I could go on, but NO, the highly overpaid adults who play a kid’s game for a living are NOT slaves nor treated as such. They are a physical commodity, sure, but they aren’t “treated like slaves”.

They can leave if they don’t like it. They can do something else. There is no need to feel sorry for them.

View attachment 204057
    Oh, I don't feel sorry for them one bit. Just the opposite.
    They are modern day slaves in my opinion.
    They can not think or do as they please without the repercussions of losing their job or sponsors. Slaves of the 21st century.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oh, I don't feel sorry for them one bit. Just the opposite.
    They are modern day slaves in my opinion.
    They can not think or do as they please without the repercussions of losing their job or sponsors. Slaves of the 21st century.

You just described a lot more people than just the members of the National Felons League.

They made their bed (of silken sheets and high end mattress set), they can lie/die in it. On the field; off the field.

Don’t care. Stopped watching them years ago.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You just described a lot more people than just the members of the National Felons League.

They made their bed (of silken sheets and high end mattress set), they can lie/die in it. On the field; off the field.

Don’t care. Stopped watching them years ago.
    Same here, right when a knee was taken. Haven't seen one continuous minute nor do I care to.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom