• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    Unfortunately, no, it will never be enough. They could have video evidence of hunter and the big guy getting millions in cash from Xi in agreement for turning the USA into a communist satellite of china and cnn, msnbc, the ny times, washington post, etc. etc. etc. would not even mention it, or if they did would blame the republicans for it.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Unfortunately, no, it will never be enough. They could have video evidence of hunter and the big guy getting millions in cash from Xi in agreement for turning the USA into a communist satellite of china and cnn, msnbc, the ny times, washington post, etc. etc. etc. would not even mention it, or if they did would blame the republicans for it.
    You can flat out tell a jonesing Crackhead wrote that too. A spoiled brat one at that. It's comical to see how many times he mentioned his dad being right beside him lmao. Like 12 times. Just so people take the brat seriously
    But yeah we've had all the evidence we've needed for ages. Once a week a republican will act like one snippet of the hard drive is breaking news, one at a time. I saw it all myself 3 years ago now

RHINOWSO

Master
    It should be enough, but even if it is, impeaching Joe is not really a victory as long as Kamela is VP. It's a no win situation and Kamela is the protection.
    Honestly, that was a master stroke for whoever chose Kackaling Karmala as VP for Joe.

She's unliked by her own party, having never polled above 1-2% and dropped out before the first primary.

Nobody wants her in power and that is a benefit for dementia Joe and his wife.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Honestly, that was a master stroke for whoever chose Kackaling Karmala as VP for Joe.

She's unliked by her own party, having never polled above 1-2% and dropped out before the first primary.

Nobody wants her in power and that is a benefit for dementia Joe and his wife.
    Yep. My fear is they'll use her as a wrecking ball and a scapegoat after the fact to try some really crazy crap seeing how they won't expect her to get re elected. Then 3/4s of the politicians will fear doing anything about it as they fear being called a racist bigot these days more than death itself lol. It's like the new kryptonite for uppity white people.
    Well, that's assuming there's still such as thing as an actual election. Regime change is more fitting now.
    You would think that if a president is found to be this level of crooked tho, that they would have to assume his pick as a partner in crime / VP would be null and void as well. At least in a world that makes sense anyways.

IronBeard

Master
    It'll never been enough. Waaay too many will not let the truth get in the way of what they believe. Waaay too many people have insulated themselves from reality and mentally live inside a utopian bubble within their own imagination.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    TL:DR - Someone give me the summary. Is it “Sleepy Joe” or “International Criminal Mastermind Joe Biden” this week? He must be exhausted switching between the two.
    You decide...;)
    You just can't make this stuff up! Lolo

Snake-Eyes

Master
    TL:DR - Someone give me the summary. Is it “Sleepy Joe” or “International Criminal Mastermind Joe Biden” this week? He must be exhausted switching between the two.

Which do you prefer? Neither one is something for a libtard supporter to be proud of...

My view is it’s “both”.
    Before he was obviously senile, he was just blatantly a dirtbag power-hungry lying politician, doing what he wanted and abusing the power given to him by others. Those same puppet-masters have simply continued to pull the strings and cash-in on their favorite useful idiot, now that he’s so easily manipulated and his family is just along for the ride as supporting conspirators.

Still “TL” for you to “R”?

FJB and every SOB who still thinks he’s good for this Nation.

Which do you prefer? Neither one is something for a libtard supporter to be proud of...

My view is it’s “both”.
    Before he was obviously senile, he was just blatantly a dirtbag power-hungry lying politician, doing what he wanted and abusing the power given to him by others. Those same puppet-masters have simply continued to pull the strings and cash-in on their favorite useful idiot, now that he’s so easily manipulated and his family is just along for the ride as supporting conspirators.

Still “TL” for you to “R”?

FJB and every SOB who still thinks he’s good for this Nation.
    Not too long to read, although your credibility took a huge hit early in the first quarter with the use of “libtard.” Do better.

Joe Biden is not good for America. Neither are any of the other options. Until corporate and religious influence is removed from all levels of government, this will continue indefinitely.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    They both outsmarted you too if you think they either have a singular independent thought and aren't puppets repeating jibberish. It's all a big soap opera at this point, but with meat puppets.
    Not even a good one. More like one of the cheesy Spanish Telemundo ones lol
    McCarthy acting like he just found stuff out on laptops I saw with my own eyes 3 dam years or more ago.
    It's all too painful to watch and take half seriously anymore.
    Ray Charles can do better :p

Top Bottom