• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    Debate questions don’t need to be provided. With each of their teams of lawyers, etc they easy enough to predict with some degree of accuracy. She didn’t think of the answers or responses or statements on the spot. She chose what had been prepared and stuck to her script. Her thought process becomes apparent when she is left to her own preparation.

School buses. Anyone remember that speech? Who doesn’t love school buses.

Carl

Master
    Watched a bit of it and all I could think is that it's like watching a couple of clowns do a skit on the titanic as it sinks. Do you want to be replaced legally or illegally that is the question.

.22 cents

Master
    Watched a bit of it and all I could think is that it's like watching a couple of clowns do a skit on the titanic as it sinks. Do you want to be replaced legally or illegally that is the question.
    Puppet show. Left hand vs Right hand
    1726235968221.jpeg

DustyDog

Master
    Yep... biggest problem with Trump is the "advice" he gets from some. And having Kushner in the White House in his first term was probably the reason behind some of his worst decisions.

DustyDog

Master
    So Trump does one debate with Kamala... in enemy territory... and that's it? Looking more and more like deep-staters are running his campaign.

Head of ABC, Dana Walden, who is also in charge of Disney Branded Television, Disney Television Studios (20th Television, ABC Signature, 20th Television Animation and Walt Disney Television Alternative), Freeform, FX, Hulu Originals, National Geographic Content and Onyx Collective (gee... I wonder what "religion" she claims to be a part of?) is also best friends with and matchmaker for Kamala and her "Hollywood attorney" husband:

"Walden has donated to Democratic Party politicians and hosted fundraising events for the party. She and her husband have also been longtime friends of Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff."

Now comes ABC again, basically gloating about how Trump fell for the trap, as well as continuing to denigrate Trump and elevate Kamala and Walz:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-participate-debates-2024-election/story?id=113640822

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Jesse Ventura is Dumba** and always has been.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    She's talking about mandatory "buy backs" of "Assault Weapons" I can see where this trail goes. Bring in your AR and get a 25lb bag of jasmine rice....or turn in your neighbors and get a food card.

Southalabama

Master
    Never forget the NRA sold us out on AR15s first time with the “assault weapon ban”. Left been trying to go back to those days every since. It gave them hope and many republicans went along.

ccc

Master
    She's talking about mandatory "buy backs" of "Assault Weapons" I can see where this trail goes. Bring in your AR and get a 25lb bag of jasmine rice....or turn in your neighbors and get a food card.
    I have one word for them. In the words of Brandon himself

“DON’T”…………

DustyDog

Master
    ...or turn in your neighbors and get a food card.
    Oh, don't get me started.

A full-blown communist old lady moved in near the end of our driveway a few years ago. I hadn't done much shooting for years, and had just started back up. I rarely rapid fire, don't waste ammo, etc., etc. Mostly slow, precision fire, never later than 9pm. Sometimes a whole session may consist of three shots.

But some around here sound like meth-heads, rapid firing like lunatics, couple of hundred rounds or more in a session, sometimes dual-wielding, apparently, up until midnight. Not saying they are meth-heads, just that that's what it sounds like.

So here I hadn't fired a shot in like 5 years, and had just started back that day doing some sighting in. A neighbor pulls up in her four-wheeler and informs me that the communist (based on the neighbor's description) had asked her who was shooting back there, and the neighbor gave her my name and told her where I live!?!

The correct response would have been "Hell, I don't know... everybody back there shoots!" But now she has the communist thinking that all of the thousands of rounds she heard being blasted at all hours was my doing!

Of course, not long after, the commie called the Sheriff on me... on a day that someone else had been shooting! Deputy pulled up and my mother-in-law (next door) came out and talked to him, and confirmed that, yes, her son-in-law shoots back here... even she didn't know or point out that it wasn't me doing it that day. Why everybody has to point the finger at me, I don't know :cool:

Regardless, the deputy realized that it was not a problem, and even told her that he practices on his property on the other side of the lake.

Also regardless, I'm sure the commie has my name on a list for whenever the gun confiscators start making the rounds. And she wouldn't have my name, but for another neighbor ratting me out for what was primarily the shooting of others :mad:

Raven

Master
    Oh, don't get me started.

A full-blown communist old lady moved in near the end of our driveway a few years ago. I hadn't done much shooting for years, and had just started back up. I rarely rapid fire, don't waste ammo, etc., etc. Mostly slow, precision fire, never later than 9pm. Sometimes a whole session may consist of three shots.

But some around here sound like meth-heads, rapid firing like lunatics, couple of hundred rounds or more in a session, sometimes dual-wielding, apparently, up until midnight. Not saying they are meth-heads, just that that's what it sounds like.

So here I hadn't fired a shot in like 5 years, and had just started back that day doing some sighting in. A neighbor pulls up in her four-wheeler and informs me that the communist (based on the neighbor's description) had asked her who was shooting back there, and the neighbor gave her my name and told her where I live!?!

The correct response would have been "Hell, I don't know... everybody back there shoots!" But now she has the communist thinking that all of the thousands of rounds she heard being blasted at all hours was my doing!

Of course, not long after, the commie called the Sheriff on me... on a day that someone else had been shooting! Deputy pulled up and my mother-in-law (next door) came out and talked to him, and confirmed that, yes, her son-in-law shoots back here... even she didn't know or point out that it wasn't me doing it that day. Why everybody has to point the finger at me, I don't know :cool:

Regardless, the deputy realized that it was not a problem, and even told her that he practices on his property on the other side of the lake.

Also regardless, I'm sure the commie has my name on a list for whenever the gun confiscators start making the rounds. And she wouldn't have my name, but for another neighbor ratting me out for what was primarily the shooting of others :mad:
    Good luck with that. Eventually she'll move when she realizes she's outnumbered and the law is on your side

Top Bottom