• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Who won?

No one.

Who Lost?

The people who really wanted to hear what the two presidential candidates want to do to fix the issues going on in our country.

I miss the days when we had debates like this:

Reagan : “I will not make age an issue of this campaign,” he said. “I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent’s youth and inexperience.” Even Mondale laughed.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Once again I will say my family is voting for Trump. BUT it is extremely difficult to watch him speak, illegal aliens are eating peoples cats and dogs ????? Doctors are executing babies after a nine month pregnancy ?????? More often than not he just simply sounds stupid, and it just might cost us the election.
    I don't think Trump should have said anything about the Haitians but there 'may' be some truth to some of it.

A local made similar accusations during a City Commission meeting on August 27. A recording of the meeting shows a man saying:“Bro, they’re in the park grabbing up ducks by their necks and cutting their heads off and eating them,"

Post.PNG

Residents sound off;
    Springfield Video

Police call in:
    Police Audio Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’

Pig's head in the park

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    I don't think Trump should have said anything about the Haitians but there 'may' be some truth to some of it.

View attachment 504041

Residents sound off;
    Springfield Video
    But why when on the biggest stage in America do you mention ANYTHING you do not have facts about ? Want to talk border simply say it is not secure, she made him look like an idiot with unsubstantiated claims.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    But why when on the biggest stage in America do you mention ANYTHING you do not have facts about ? Want to talk border simply say it is not secure, she made him look like an idiot with unsubstantiated claims.
    Just a few more searches and I discovered some actual call ins to the Police about the issue and added them to my first post.

Again, I agree I don't think it was smart to bring it up at the debate but it does appear at least some of this is actually true.

ccc

Master

Just a few more searches and I discovered some actual call ins to the Police about the issue and added them to my first post.

Again, I agree I don't think it was smart to bring it up at the debate but it does appear at least some of this is actually true.
    Point being you had the moderators saying they called the town and verified it wasn’t true. Stick to the facts, the whole world knows 100,000 illegals a month we’re pouring across our borders, that’s all he needed to say.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Point being you had the moderators saying they called the town and verified it wasn’t true. Stick to the facts, the whole world knows 100,000 illegals a month we’re pouring across our borders, that’s all he needed to say.
    On that point the moderators were wrong, I posted the call to the Police reporting the theft and decapitation of four geese, they dispatched an Officer Perlman to the scene.

Police Dispatch

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    Most people already had their candidate selected. I don't think anyone that was going to vote T flipped to K, and no one that was going to vote K flipped to T.

However, the majority of undecided voters think K lost, from several reports.

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 19-41-34 Undecided Voters Remain Skeptical Of Kamala Harris After Deb...png

DustyDog

Master
    Point being you had the moderators saying they called the town and verified it wasn’t true.
    Yeah? Well, I called the town and verified it was true... what now? Those people are so full of shit it ain't even funny. If you know anything about Haiti, you wouldn't even question such an assertion. Hell, they'll eat other people. 5 months ago:

6 months ago:

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    martha "cry me a river" radish and jonathan "weasel" karl make me puke

tros6t

Marksman
    It appeared that Trump held his own , against 3 opponents. Abc is just as bad as cnn , they wouldn’t know unbiased if it bit them in the bottom. A month ago Harris was saying the opposite of what she said last night . And the commutators were busy trying to debunk everything Trump said . Muir and Davis are hard core leftists and that was evident in their performance last night .
    Interesting how most radicals become moderates before an election! Just shows that they know both how dumb and fickle many are! When the electorate becomes too dumb, then the “pros” (deep state), has to do the picking!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    It appeared that Trump held his own , against 3 opponents. Abc is just as bad as cnn , they wouldn’t know unbiased if it bit them in the bottom. A month ago Harris was saying the opposite of what she said last night . And the commutators were busy trying to debunk everything Trump said . Muir and Davis are hard core leftists and that was evident in their performance last night .
    It was almost like David was a prosecutor and Trump was the defendant on the stand. I do not like his tone or the way he worded questions at trump.
    Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He may have the pull, but I would have not said I could end the war before I took office. I believe that could sway people in or way out as far as votes. We will see.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom