White men no longer want to fight for a nation that scorns them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhi

Marksman
    We're still the greatest nation the world has ever seen, but I do get where this is coming from.

We are not ready for the next big war. Between using the military as a social engineering experiment and giving out bad conduct discharges for refusing the clot shot, we screwed ourselves over big time. Discriminating against an entire ethnic group, blaming them for home grown terrorism and "white rage" did us no favors.

For those of you who already met me from the forum, know that I'm definitely not a white man, I'm a Puerto Rican from NYC. OIF/OEF/GWOT Combat Veteran, most of my battle brothers were white guys from Arkansas, West Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida etc. I'm going to continue to call this bullshit as I see it.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Many factors but the truth is most aren't physically fit enough , have chemical dependency issues & / or criminal record . Add to it that most are not team players , lack a work ethic & have a grand sense of entitlement . Yes the sad truth is we don't want them as they're unfit .
    they will wind up as cannon fodder in a large scale event

ccc

Master
    Yep woke and DEI were the nail in the coffins, add to that the fact that most military age kids these days live with mommy and daddy, have no chores, no discipline, no work ethic, and would cry if someone yelled at them, it all boils down to our military is at the weakest level it has ever been !

Last edited:

Viper0hr

Expert
    Well, white people make up like what, 75% of the country? Of course their recruitment is going to go down.
    Go woke, go broke.
    Sad to se though. I love America, and I love our military (I have met very few members who were not pleasant to interact with), it's just sad to see the leadership put our countries safety at risk with dumb DEI hiring practices.
    The same thing has happened across the board in the country though. Companies have been shown to be hiring a staggering amount of "Diversity" hires in the last few years compared to white people...And it's been shown that if you are only trying to hire from the minority, you will not get the quality of worker if you were to just hire from only those who are actually qualified, skin color be dammed.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    They aren't recruiting all the misfits by mistake and indoctrinating then to hate certain types in schools etc by mistake or out of sheer need, it's by design folks.
    They openly say who the biggest threat to America is. It's yall.
    That's why they want certain types of people.
    If ya ever wonder how the government gets an army willing to fire on its own people, that's how ya do it. They're just getting ready and aren't even having to hide it. To speak about it is a no-no.
    It's brilliant really.
    People are just watching it happen

ccc

Master
    They aren't recruiting all the misfits by mistake and indoctrinating then to hate certain types in schools etc by mistake or out of sheer need, it's by design folks.
    They openly say who the biggest threat to America is. It's yall.
    That's why they want certain types of people.
    If ya ever wonder how the government gets an army willing to fire on its own people, that's how ya do it. They're just getting ready and aren't even having to hide it. To speak about it is a no-no.
    It's brilliant really.
    People are just watching it happen
    Well I hate to tell Sgt. sugar britches pronouns she her, but us folks were trained by the real military and still remember how to lay down overlapping fields of fire. Just saying…..

Carl

Master
    Whites have been browbeaten for decades and most would gladly sacrifice anything just to not be called racist or homophobic. So many republican and libertarian types through the years have told me they simply don't see race or will get offended. Acknowledging the racial differences and effects they have on society is not hateful. You can tell those are usually people who have lived in 90% white areas most of their lives. Its pathetic.

IronBeard

Master
    Where we are today started in the obama administration. We're just seeing the end result that'll take decades to turn around. People who served during that time, and in the aftermath, talk objectively to peers and the young in their lives. Ain't no recruiting campaign/commercial gonna change that.

Today's shadow warrior of democracy is an indeterminate it/them that hate's you because you don't accept their chosen lifestyle, but their benefactors do, and promote it. Their benefactors hand them a rifle equipped with the technology to 99% guarantee a first round hit and tell 'em to shoot at the extremists. They'll do it, and there won't been anyone around 'em to intervene or question.

Or, I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Oh, the FL District 1 congressional office doesn't seem to mind/notice, so why should we?

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    F' that! Maybe the Ukrainians will come fight for us and give us weapons. Looks like there are plenty of white boys in Davos @ WEF right now hankerin for a fight. Let them be on our front lines since they are leaders. Give Hunter a pocket full of crack rocks and an AR-14 with 100 rounds hammered into the chamber with a letter from "the big guy" saying 'good luck son'. Put him in the front lines too.
    All of our politicians pushing for war need to hop on out front too. They don't get guns as most of them know that guns are evil. Give them a solar powered calculator to count the bodies they are stacking up. They f'ed this country, let them eat the sloppy 2nds to wash it down. We all know conservative, nationalists can't be trusted with guns.
    Now reap the benefits boys & girls & whatever other new genders there are.
    All I want is a video of these superior human beings in the front lines.

lil'skeet

Master
    Sh!t, don't leave out the 10s of millions of military aged men that are "dreamers, climate migrants, asylum seekers, & whatever the newest polished turd of a name is. 100 rounds in all their chambers and send them out to that war..... Pick one, Russia, China, North Korea.

ccc

Master
    The draft is coming back boys. With all that is going on WWIII is just around the corner. All you man bun skinny jean wearing safe space folks will do one of two things, FIGHT or fall in the mud so the next can walk over your back to finish the objective. Me ? I am too old, they won’t take me, so while you are over there I will just play “Jody”. Y’all be safe now ya hear…….

lil'skeet

Master
    The draft is coming back boys. With all that is going on WWIII is just around the corner. All you man bun skinny jean wearing safe space folks will do one of two things, FIGHT or fall in the mud so the next can walk over your back to finish the objective. Me ? I am too old, they won’t take me, so while you are over there I will just play “Jody”. Y’all be safe now ya hear…….
    Best get them tactical skinny jeans & lots of hand sanitizer. Use that hand sanitizer for cleaning the poopy off them skinny jeans when you hear them x39 rounds whizzing by your man bun. Make sure you get them ballots filled out for FJB with a big thank you letter. Look on the bright side, you won't have to pay taxes. At least we don't have to read them mean tweets any more. Maybe you'll get some tofu MREs and Starbucks instant coffee

Top Bottom