What's your favorite competition trigger for a Glock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So far I've been looking at glocktrigggers.com Vogel and Edge,DK trigger, and Fulcrum and I can't make my mind up. Budget is not an issue, I'm getting set up to shoot steel and USPSA and I'm not cutting corners. Buy once and cry once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    IMO . . . you want a trigger that is more (much more) about reset than about pull weight.
    Anybody can install a "-" connector,and do a super F&B,to bring the trigger down to right at 4lbs,but for a competition trigger I would want one the has a very short,predictable,"feels good" reset function. You also gotta put in hours of practice to link up muscle memory with the feel of the reset. ---> YMMV <--- --- SAWMAN

Doge

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DK is probably the best.

I run Frank Proctor's (Way of the Gun) basic glock spring kit in my competition gun and carry gun (Zev4 Connector and his WOTG Striker Spring). Gives a nice reliable 3-3.5lb trigger pull. No polishing required

I had the Vogel Drop on but prefer the Proctor trigger group over it.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DK is probably the best.

I run Frank Proctor's (Way of the Gun) basic glock spring kit in my competition gun and carry gun (Zev4 Connector and his WOTG Striker Spring). Gives a nice reliable 3-3.5lb trigger pull. No polishing required

I had the Vogel Drop on but prefer the Proctor trigger group over it.

How does that Frank proctor tigger feel how does it feel to you in your carry pistol. I want to try some of his stuff just haven't order yet.

Doge

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does that Frank proctor tigger feel how does it feel to you in your carry pistol. I want to try some of his stuff just haven't order yet.

I like it a lot. My carry gun also has his slide work and an SSVi Tyr trigger. It's at about 3lbs and has a nice break. Really impressive for a $20 kit that is drop in and requires no fitting or polishing. The striker spring is a different coil diameter than the ZEV or Factory Glock Springs. It's been 100% reliable the past 14 months after about 3k rounds.

I have the same set up on my G17 MOS for Carry Optics in USPSA and it works well even with the factory trigger shoe.

Big thing is that you will shave off an additional 10oz-12oz by swapping out a Gen4 trigger bar (with bump) with a Gen 3 smooth trigger bar.

Top Bottom