Target Sports

What is the real cost of an Islamic refugee?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The human death toll associated with the Orlando terrorist attack is horrible. But what if we take a step back and look at the other costs associated with people like Omar Mateen and his family?

On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $257,481 per household in the first five years. That is essentially identical to the medium household income in the United States. The big difference is that the American busts his butt working for that money. The Afghanis just sit back and enjoy the goodness that is American generosity (many would say stupidity).

After the first five years refugees like Mateen's family are generally considered by our government as "self sufficient". But unfortunately, that only means most of them no longer receive cash welfare. Many of them continue to get housing assistance, food stamps, medical care, and a whole range of government benefits. Those benefits can have a value of up to $43,330 per person per year.

Naturally, there are administrative costs associated with this program. So even though not every person gets $43K/year in direct benefits, by the time you factor in the government overhead, supporting an Islamic refugee AFTER they settle in, costs the taxpayers an astounding $61,194 per person per year.

It is easy to see that the direct cost of a refugee family is high....... VERY high.

But what about the other costs; hidden costs or incremental costs associated with Islamic foreigners, Islamic refugees, or their offspring. For example, what did the two FBI investigations conducted on Omar Mateen cost? I have to imagine several agents spent a good number of man-hours looking into his activities, interviewing his contacts, making reports etc.
    This government work, as we all know, does not come cheap. Of course, Mateen is not the only refugee or offspring of a refugee of interest to the FBI. Who knows how many refugees they're chasing around and what the cost of conducting these investigations might be. Astronomical is probably not too bold a guess.

The action of just one man in Orlando the other night has already proven to be very costly. A very successful business is out of action for a long time, generating no income and no tax revenue. No doubt the law enforcement costs are significant. The purchase price of all that SWAT hardware alone must be stunning. How about the medical costs of caring for the dead and wounded? Hospitals and doctors don't do that kind of heroic work for free. Will attendance at Disney World suffer for some months? Probably.

What does it cost to maintain a "No Fly List" or put Federal Air Marshals on our domestic airliners?
    True, not every act of terror is caused by a Muslim, but most are. It is important to remember that although kooks like Timothy McVeigh may be mentally unstable, most of the Islamic terrorists are no more nutty than the average WWII German soldier. They may be fighting for an evil force, as did the Germans in WWII, but their motivation is not the result of mental illness. Neither do they suddenly go on the attack simply because they can obtain a firearm. Guns are not the cause, nor are they the problem. Islam is the problem.

It is estimated that the hidden cost of terrorist attacks on civilized nations includes a reduction in GDP of between 8 and 10 percent. That is a lot for a country like America.

The total cost of 9/11 has been calculated to be a staggering $3.3 trillion. That works out to be 173 Billion dollars for each Islamic foreigner involved in the attack.

Bottom line: Islamic foreigners and refugees and their spawn are costing us a fortune. They are not only killing us but they are damaging the economic fabric of our once-great nation.

I am sure most folks on this forum do a certain amount of charitable giving. I do; however, I don't borrow money and drive my family into bankruptcy in order to give it all away to people I don't know, and then invite them into my home even though some of them are trying to kill me.

Why should America, a debtor nation, borrow even more money from the Chinese and give it away to people we don't know, who don't love America, who don't assimilate even after living here for many years, and who include a certain number of people who want to kill us?

Unfortunately, a good deal of the rest of the Muslims are not all that upset when the more radical ones like Mateen go on a killing spree. After all, 99% of Afghan refugees believe in Sharia law; therefore, what's not to like about Mateen's attack? He is just obeying the Quran and Sharia law.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the real cost of these so called refugees will be our freedom, our first and second amendment rights,
    that is not a cost I am willing to pay.

Top Bottom