Target Sports

What is being presented to the country by the mass media on guns at protests and in general

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    #Protests #Rallies #Decoded

We Decoded The Guns People Bring To Protests And Rallies Across the US | Decoded​

Insider News

99.2K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
    We looked through hours of footage to decode some of the guns people carried at protests and rallies across the US over the past year. Editor's Note: This video has been amended from an earlier version. The following changes have been made: - We initially referred to the weapon used in the Pulse nightclub shooting as an AR-15, but it was a Sig Sauer MCX. - We clarified that one of the AR-15 parts we described as a short viewer is an optic. - We also specified that the gun issued to US troops during the Vietnam War was not the AR-15 but a military version called the M16.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sure seems so..... Maybe I am totally OFF and THEY,,,ccp are trying to get usa to have a civil war?

so STAY PEACEFUL EVERYONE... just be prepared and mindful of your surroundings..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sure seems so..... Maybe I am totally OFF and THEY,,,ccp are trying to get usa to have a civil war?

so STAY PEACEFUL EVERYONE... just be prepared and mindful of your surroundings..
    The chinese via the CCP want world dominion for resources and markets. Just a more modern form of colonialism. The USA and the Russian are their major competitors. I guess China figures the western powers owe them for past transgressions and maybe the Japanese better learn how to speak chinese.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Proposed firearm restrictions/bans are repetitive drivers in the increased firearm sales but that has not been the major reason this past year. By far it is driven by fear of fallout from social unrest: Riots, road blocks, mob violence and mayors deliberately let it continue, racial/ethnic attacks, massive early prison/jail releases, revolving door arrest/immediate release and bail reform, increase across the board in major crimes and of course the defund/neuter LE which has reduced staff and tied the hands of many deprtments. When people see blm protest repeatedly turn into riots in big cities and then have blm start shit in small towns: their pucker factor kicked in. People that were oblivious and relied on LE to protect/respond (after the fact) finally realized they needed a means to protect themselves!

Dems taking the White House and the House of Representatives would have been significant in any other year because of their constant push to restrict the 2A and impose harsher gun control/bans. Odds are that most people with those concerns were already vested in firearms and may have only added slightly to what they already possessed. There's similar uptick in specific firearm sales after mass murders when politicians and gungrabbers exploit those tragedies.

In addition, citizens on both sides of the aisle see how hard and fast the far left is pushing the Country and destroying the foundations of prosperity while spend billions on pet left ideals and and sending millions to foreign countries on other idealistic bullshit. This impacts our economy, stability and future; making most people very concerned what tomorrow will bring to their doorstep.

Last edited:

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The chinese via the CCP want world dominion for resources and markets. Just a more modern form of colonialism. The USA and the Russian are their major competitors. I guess China figures the western powers owe them for past transgressions and maybe the Japanese better learn how to speak chinese.
    "(T)heJapanese better learn how to speak chinese." The United States' politics change every two and four years. The Chinese evolve over dynastys, and they have not forgotten the war crimes of the 1930's committed by the Empire of Japan prior to World War II. History prognosticators have long said this is a storm over the horizon. I probably will not live to see this, but I hate to think of the future of my grandchild, in regard to national and worldwide turmoil

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "(T)heJapanese better learn how to speak chinese." The United States' politics change every two and four years. The Chinese evolve over dynastys, and they have not forgotten the war crimes of the 1930's committed by the Empire of Japan prior to World War II. History prognosticators have long said this is a storm over the horizon. I probably will not live to see this, but I hate to think of the future of my grandchild, in regard to national and worldwide turmoil
    Of all of the advanced industrial nations, the japanese civilian population is just about the most disarmed. On the Asian mainland and also on nearby Islands there is not a lot of love for the Japanese. Both the chinese and russians are quite close to Japan.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom