• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Tested 20ga and optic. #8 and #1 buck. Works great. Full and mod choke. 15 and 25 yards. Good pattern on shot. It's also nice that it has ejectors.
    ** stay away from 20ga Monarch #1 ,buck. Patterns terrible, 2nd gun ive tried it in. Full and mod chokes. I guess i need to try it in ic or cb.
    20240225_140303.jpg

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    So tonight at work, I finally made myself take this brand new HK P30ls apart. It now has Grayguns flat trigger & short reset system, I changed the sear spring to match nickel & reduced power hammer spring. Obviously the comp, TLR-2, Mepro night sights & their QD MicroRDS. I don't have my trigger scale with me, the before was like 12/6 DA/SA. And dang I meant to mark the factory reset, bummer. But it's definitely better!

Attachments

• IMG_20240225_211129392.jpg
      IMG_20240225_211129392.jpg
      4 MB · Views: 34
    • IMG_20240225_211307844.jpg
      IMG_20240225_211307844.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 34

M60Gunner

Master
    Played with different holsters, found one of my holsters fits the G19 gen 5 with MSD. Planning a day to go to grey man to see if my lower arrived as they will not reply to my email.

oldwing

Expert
    Hated to do it but I don’t want to burden my children with a problem of trying to sell my firearms. They have been given what they like. I loaded the car with 10 to deliver to be sold on an auction site. I’ve enjoyed acquiring them and definitely shooting them but time to step back………eventually keep only a handful. But planning to get some range time in tomorrow , got a Mauser .22lr that needs to be tested. stripping , cleaning and oiling it now.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpeg
      IMG_1457.jpeg
      399.6 KB · Views: 49

J pace

Marksman
    Hated to do it but I don’t want to burden my children with a problem of trying to sell my firearms. They have been given what they like. I loaded the car with 10 to deliver to be sold on an auction site. I’ve enjoyed acquiring them and definitely shooting them but time to step back………eventually keep only a handful. But planning to get some range time in tomorrow , got a Mauser .22lr that needs to be tested. stripping , cleaning and oiling it now.
    If you don't mind me asking what Auction site

oldwing

Expert
    locust fork is handling the sales on gunbroker. I’m a member but I hate shipping, easier for me to pay her commission than do shipping. All I took should be listed by Thursday or Friday.

ctc1066

Expert
    Spent some time looking at a site I had not heard of before. Great prices on European imports - simpsonltd.com

RackinRay

Master
    Took the KelTec P-17 and the P-33 to the range today to shoot. Cp-33 was not stripped and cleaned from factory, and I took a partially loaded mag to see if it would feed past a few rim lock rounds. It did not.

P-17 was used when I got it. I started it with a full mag of CCI Mini-mags. Then I ran over 100 rounds of mixed range leftovers through with no issues at all. Will set sights next trip, not cleaning in between.

Reloaded the CP-33 mag with the mag loader, and will shoot it without cleaning next trip to see if the mag loader corrects issues as well as I have read. Going to run every brand of 22 lr I have thru P-17 next trip, ending a few mags with short, shot because!

M60Gunner

Master
    Went to get my upper from grey man. Great pricing on lots of handguns. Almost picked up a hellcat pro for $589 in fde but controlled myself. Always great to talk to Dan.

Daezee

Master
    Took my new to me BRN-180SH 300 Blackout to the neighbor’s range for testing and sighting in. Using some of my existing Blackout loads, I found a couple it liked. I then set out a steel target and had fun just smacking steel. Figured out the adjustable gas system. I did find it shot smaller groups with a flash hider than without. I had brought a Ruger flash hider just to cover the bbl threads and found it liked the flash hider.
    IMG_0206.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom