• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Checked my trail cam, got very excited when I saw what was on it..
    Me and my buddy hung a steel plate up that I found (12"x18" 1/8") and shot it and shot at it from 65 yards with my gp and his m&p. it's a blast hearing it ring out.

RidgeRunner

It's only original once
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I took the VZ 58 2008 I bought , to the range for a trial run. It functioned perfectlly and was great on accuracy also, I like it better than the AK's I have had, although I have never had a quality AK, so thats really not a fair comparison. It has a differant brake on it and is pretty loud, I may want to change that back if it will help any?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought some 9mm target ammo and an ammo can at Academy on Davis. Tried to buy some .380 target but they're out as usual, and also out of .223 boresnakes. That really pissed me off. I'm really tired of Academy being out of basic stuff like AR cleaning stuff.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Bought some 9mm target ammo and an ammo can at Academy on Davis. Tried to buy some .380 target but they're out as usual, and also out of .223 boresnakes. That really pissed me off. I'm really tired of Academy being out of basic stuff like AR cleaning stuff.

I went there last week when they had the .380 Monarch Brass ammo listed in their Sunday sale paper. Of course, they did not have any. I asked the clerk at the gun counter when they expected some in and all he knew was they had some ordered. I did get a 100 rd. box of WWB .380 95gr. ammo from Wally World the other day for a around $35 w/ tax. Like I commented the other day, I bought four boxes of Blazer Brass 9mm ammo and a Plano ammo box that was on sale from Dicks yesterday. The ammo worked out to be $12.98 a box. That price is hard to beat. I think the sale is still on.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I order my 9mm barrel for my glock g22 and practice clearing the house why the kids and wife at work

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had never heard of it until you just mentioned it. From some quick reading I'm thinking CSB-1 may be more applicable.

Do some research on it - I know it is Maxam from Spain. Dont' know exaclty which one we use at the factory. Don't know your needs either. So as always, read up on it until you can come to your own conclusions.

I work at a small local remanufactured ammo factory ( owner is a custom gunsmith; custom guns and ammo with 30 years of experience ).

He was in a terrible pinch unable to produce ammo for the business with the powder shortage and he was contacted by the commercial company he bought his industrial press from - and got hold of this powder, studied it, tested it and was satisfied enough to put his business and his name on the line.
    We have had no complaints and I have shot it myself with no problems.

Very versatile and has kept us in business.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom