Patriot Mobile

What does GCGF mean to you? Share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruiser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only negative, and I mean the only negative, was that one of the mods was locking threads and threatening to ban people if they "didn't play nicer" for a lack of a better word. It was a political thread so obviously people get heated over the topic. However since some people voiced freedom of speech, he has let people discuss the topic openly. I give this forum and all the people running it, a solid 9.9 out of 10. THIS FORUM ROCKS!

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have made a few friends off of here and one good friend. This forum is a nice change of pace from PFF, I think each forum has its own niche

Big daddy's diesel service

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I like having a local forum as opposed to a national one. Have made several deals thru the classified section and enjoyed each and every one. I enjoy the respectful dialog without all the mall ningas chimin in. As far as the Syria post I now only check the number of pages it has grown to and just shake my head. It is pretty soon going to be bigger than Syria itself.

Idoono

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Great group of people. Can vent about issues in the news and still be friends! Also great advice/help and very friendly members for the most part.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wanted to bring this thread back to the top and say that yesterday, 2 members saved me about $70. One of the many reasons I like this forum! Thanks 1911Junky and JohnAL!

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What does GCGF mean to you? Share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences h...

It's the only reason I have to live.

It's like crack for my addiction

Thanks to all the mods that make it happen

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love this form, look everymorning, sometimes I don't like some of the language but, that's the way it is!!!!! Headed to the river now, Deer hunting mixed with some fishing!!!!! Everyone have a blessed day!!!!Denny!!!!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Watch out bringing back year old threads as they get closed quickly...LOL Just call anytime, I will save you $$

I'll give myself a warning, this time. I better not let it happen again.

I'm not talking about saving me money on a shrink... at least not this time.

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't post much, but I wanted to chime in on this topic. As others have stated, the greatest thing about this site is the mutual respect among its members. Coming to an online forum looking for advice, information or news without all of the name calling and bickering is very refreshing. Everyone I have met through the forum has been friendly and helpful and every transaction has been an absolute pleasure.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think this forum rocks also. I have met some awesome people through here and am learning a lot. I especially like that its local so a lot of discussions are pertinent. Also, themood is much calmer than other forums as some of you have mentioned. I love a good political phasing match as much as anyone but I get my kicks over that from other places and tend to shy away from it here. Its also really entertaining.

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I come here for all the hate and discontent. It just seems to start my day of aggravating people off on the right foot.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watch out bringing back year old threads as they get closed quickly...LOL Just call anytime, I will save you $$

Old threads are fine, opening up a 1 year old thread with a 3 paragraph diatribe on as subject that has been long forgotten for the sake of argument is not. :fencing:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I come here for all the hate and discontent. It just seems to start my day of aggravating people off on the right foot.

LOL... finally someone understands the environment we are trying to foster here! :whoo:

Top Bottom