• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Jack squat at the foley or pcola academy's. Cci standard but that's it. Looking for the plated hp. 1050fps. Should have stopped at Mike's but was in hurry to get to smokeys before they closed. (3pm)

Last edited:

Recondo 101

Shooter
    Be careful with the Winchester Subsonic 45 grain ammo. Box says non corrosive on the box, I thought that was very odd, but I shot a box through my Remington short barrel single shot rifle with a can, just to sight it in plus shoot a few pine cones on my upper pond testing scope settings, then I broke my own rule, I did not clean it immediately. Result was a badly pitted barrel, was bad enough that I had to replace the barrel. So if you run across this stuff, be very careful and clean the gun immediately, with a solvent, after use.

rossi

Master
    Be careful with the Winchester Subsonic 45 grain ammo. Box says non corrosive on the box, I thought that was very odd, but I shot a box through my Remington short barrel single shot rifle with a can, just to sight it in plus shoot a few pine cones on my upper pond testing scope settings, then I broke my own rule, I did not clean it immediately. Result was a badly pitted barrel, was bad enough that I had to replace the barrel. So if you run across this stuff, be very careful and clean the gun immediately, with a solvent, after use.
    Strange....

Top Bottom