• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recondo 101

Expert
    I am having "fun" this week-end, reinstalling the 80 feet of five strand high tensile strength steel wire fence, with strengthener/separators, and the 3-4" wood field fence poles with Manuel post hole digger. Not exactly a picnic in the park. The clay is now fairly dry and fairly hard. I took that section of fence down for the timber cutters to get in and out.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I am having "fun" this week-end, reinstalling the 80 feet of five strand high tensile strength steel wire fence, with strengthener/separators, and the 3-4" wood field fence poles with Manuel post hole digger. Not exactly a picnic in the park. The clay is now fairly dry and fairly hard. I took that section of fence down for the timber cutters to get in and out.
    Yep the joy of land ownership. Who needs a gym membership? I only have 20ac and seems to be a 7/365 project, I can't imagine what having 100ac would be like, wouldn't mind finding out though!

Recondo 101

Expert
    Yep we have enough free exercise machines to go around, no lessons or long term membership required, shovels, post hole diggers, sledge hammers, maddox, sling blades, axes, cross cut saws, hammers, fencing tools, etc, easy to learn, bring your own pleasant music. Something by the Sons of The Pioneers, goes well with fencing.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yep we have enough free exercise machines to go around, no lessons or long term membership required, shovels, post hole diggers, sledge hammers, maddox, sling blades, axes, cross cut saws, hammers, fencing tools, etc, easy to learn, bring your own pleasant music. Something by the Sons of The Pioneers, goes well with fencing.
    Yep, I need to put up a big fence. Gonna rent the pto PhD.

Top Bottom