0   0   0
    Here's the list so far that are in
    Calsteps
    Belle
    Redneck
    Stormay05
    Jwlineman
    PensacolaEd

we need a couple more the only pig I can find is $85 we mite need to goto a Block for a $100

From The Deep Woods

Sportsman's Guide has a 20" x 20" Reinhart Cube Target for $99 plus shipping. They had GlenDel Pre-Rut and Full Rut Deer Targets that were slightly blemished for less than $100. I bought a Pre-Rut for $90, and it has only one small gouge on it. I guess they sold out of the blemished ones.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/rinehart-woodland-20-cube-archery-target?a=1583033

Ed

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My place I'm thinking about would be good for gendoc but not sure about everyone else.

thanks Sean, It would be great for me but probably way out for others. and I do appreciate your contribution.

yall don't hold up for me, pcola-ed's place sounds good for the majority... how does breeze feel about that location ?

ya never know, I mite come with my troops rare'n to DRT ever-thing in target mode.........:loco:

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean's place is good with me too if it's good with everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aside from choosing a place everyone should choose a date too. Maybe this weekend if not because of short notice how about next weekend? Just as soon as possible to get this going. October will be here before we know it.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean's place is good with me too if it's good with everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'm with you neck !!!

belle, yes the date is of the essence also...so we plan ahead.

i'm ready.....I've even been making new arrows and spin testing for the occasion..........:heh:

PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If nobody minds the heat, we can schedule it for the weekend of the 19th. Have we decided whether I am hosting or we are going to Sean's place?

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we need everyone's thought on the location with a majority rule.
    and maybe, if some can't make the ruling location... we can provide
    a location for the rest of our members to "twang a few"

maybe i'm out of line on this....just a thought

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately I'm out for the month of July. We have birthdays all over the month in my family, including mine. I'm good anytime after that though.

I can get up with RedN or doc to check out the place though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Location doesn't really bother me either, maybe if choosing a starting date is difficult for everyone it could just be a reoccurring thing and eventually everyone comes together or something along those lines?

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ed Sean's place is good
    I think it works for every one else

August sounds good I think Sean should pick the date if we shoot there

From The Deep Woods

PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Birthday is July also (the 17th). I figured if we had it that weekend, I could get everyone to bring me a present :)

August is fine with me. If you still want to have several locations, why don't we do one early in the month at Sean's place, and later in the month, I could host one?

I've got 17 acres here, if enough people can bring targets, we can set up a 3D course.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Birthday is July also (the 17th). I figured if we had it that weekend, I could get everyone to bring me a present :)

August is fine with me. If you still want to have several locations, why don't we do one early in the month at Sean's place, and later in the month, I could host one?

I've got 17 acres here, if enough people can bring targets, we can set up a 3D course.

Mine is the 20th.

Something like that will work. At least the first time out I'll be an observer. I guess if I get involved I'll be forced to spend money on equipment. :doh:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I,m just starting to shoot , if it's on a sunday I would possibly play , and Sean I have a couple nice lil bows when you get ready to pop on one.

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I,m just starting to shoot , if it's on a sunday I would possibly play , and Sean I have a couple nice lil bows when you get ready to pop on one.

Ok come on if you have a hunting style bow set up you are welcome any one can come shoot we will work up a good date for everyone

From The Deep Woods

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gendoc (John) and I chatted in PMs a bit. I'm starting to get pumped. I seriously don't need to buy more toys but .......... screw it. I would like to shoot a little and ask a lot of questions.

I'm not into hunting•• but could get into target shooting.

•• Qualifier on the hunting comment. I have absolutley NO problem with hunting or hunters. I think it would be a blast. Problem is I have never done it, never had buddies to hunt with, don't know how to properly gut, clean and prep the meat and probably wouldn't eat much of the meat anyway. I dont believe in killing animals unless they're used so I would just be wasteful. If I ever did hunt it would be with someone that knows what theyre doing and the agreement would be that they'll handle the cleaning (provided I hit a damn thing) and they would keep and eat the meat. I haven't had much venison and didn't like most of it though I suspect the guy didn't know how to dress the deer right. Did get some awesome deer sausage one time. Don't care much for pork products but hog hunting looks like a fun time.

My ex step brother was a serious bow fisherman and if i got into that I can be the go to guy on cleaning. That's something I can do in my sleep.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    things like...Cajun deer sausage......bacon/venison burger and my favorite country fried venison tenderloin
    an mashed taters with gravy...........:faint2:

my dr. says "what ever yur doing, keep doing it"

sean, you put it on the ground, i'll take care of it for you to feast out !!!!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like I said John, I highly suspect that my few tastes of venison were from someone that didn't know what they were doing. I have no doubt that you do.and venison would be a lot different than what I had. I do believe that I've read that deer meat is leaner and healthier than store bought beef. In fact I read an article recently about how bad commercially raised beef is for folks. I'm not much of a meat eater anyway. Nope, not even close to.a tree hugger or PITA moron or vegetarian. Just raised by a mom that was an amazing seafood and vegetable chef.

Ooops, sorry about derailing the thread.:doh:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom