• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Walther PPQ M2 5" barrel , Warren sights w/ FO front , Talon grip , 4 factory mags 2 -15rd , 2 - 17rd , new RSA for NATO / hotter in the gun , another for lighter like WWB in the box , all the different size backstraps . $ 500 . Prefer cash or a Glock 17 . If interested PM me . Thanks for looking . Be a good entry level gun for action games . Accurate , 9mm is cheap , & trigger for a striker is like a Canik . Too light for serious social work in my book & that's the only reason I'm letting her go . Have had some questions so IMHO this as I stated is a gamer / range gun . It shoots very nice & most certainly is capable of handling any sane 9 X 19 load . My issue is the trigger is just too light for a stressful encounter . If it were different I'd throw it in a drawer & have it join the rest of the home defense posse . BTW she does have a little muzzle wear on the sides from damn plastic holster .

Last edited:

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Pics are for me a real PITA , mainly due to non-tech savvy . If serious & have cash in hand I'll meet you at any of the local ranges in Santa Rosa or Escambia counties let you look & shoot a box of MY ammo with the understanding that if you like it you buy it on the spot . Your gun your ammo , my gun my ammo . If you don't like the price then save us both some time & pass on this one .

Top Bottom