• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistic

Shooter
    Not going to get anymore ammo until they find out what Obama is going to do. I talked to the guy working at my local Walmart tonight. Looks like we are in for a much longer ammo shortage than anticipated.

outside9

Master
    I have not found anyone at Wal-mart that has heard any of this.

Zeroed in

Master
    Not going to get anymore ammo until they find out what Obama is going to do. I talked to the guy working at my local Walmart tonight. Looks like we are in for a much longer ammo shortage than anticipated.

That's exactly what I was told at Walmart too. This was at the Pace Walmart.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Funny that the guy always working the gun counter at our walmart was collecting carts in the parking lot Friday.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Im pretty sure I can confirm the information. I've been to roughly 6 walmarts . Gulf breeze, panama city beach, destin, pace, 2 Pensacola. They have all said the same thing pretty much. That basically they will not play any more order till the non sense is over. Many stores have reported confrontations breaking out and store employees being harassed because of the shortage. Seems like a great idea to me. When this is all over, im sure there will be way more ammo on the shelves quickly!

SAWMAN

Master
    I semi-quickly bought what I needed just after the uninformed,stoooopid,welfare "Americans" put Da Bro back in office after effin up the first four years. This....before the school shooting.

It wasn't extreme intelligence on my part....it was a healthy dose of common sense. My ammo was delivered about a month before the shooting. My Glock mags were bought about the same time. Most any big buisness will cave to the wants of Da Bro. They know that this "President" will use all his powers against them, weather legal or otherwise. --- SAWMAN

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I haven't asked about changes in ordering, but I have made a few big scores here recently at Walmart. What I did learn, was that they raised prices 20 percent across the board on ammo some time last week.

Fortunately, someone forgot to mark the adjusted price on the shelf for the 9MM that I got :smile:

skipper

Expert
    Our Destin Walmart is limiting ammo to 6 boxess. No more .223/5.56. They quit selling guns here a few years ago.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Whatever happened to the free country we lived in?

I think its because
    1- taken god out of school causing lack of morals
    2- lack of patriotism hardly anyone celebrates patriotic holidays anymore
    3- break down of family everyone has to work harder and longer hours; children suffer from lack of parental guidance
    4- Welfare while necessary but abused by most have caused people to no longer take pride in self reliance
    5- ect. ect. ect.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    You are right, it all starts with Faith, God and Prayer, when that is gone a society fails.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Y'all starting with that shit!! I'm calling the ACLU!!

But yeah, what Frank and Gunner said.

RIPpff

Banned
    As of right now Walmart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment.’ Said, ‘As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders. We will continue to sell what is already in stock in stores and at our distribution centers, but any new orders will not be shipped until the issue is resolved.’

“So after they run out, there will be no restocking until Obama makes his decision. How’s that change working out for you now?”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-responds-to-suspended-ammo-story/#Wej7fxriZ2CY6tTK.99

skipper

Expert
    So, the largest retailer caved because because they are not sure about the rules? We will continue to do business when the Messiah tells us what to do.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Come on guys. Y'all are quoting some $8.00 an hour clerk and ignoring the “That information is inaccurate,” said Ashley Hardie, a spokeswoman located at Walmart’s corporate headquarters in Bentonville, Ark."

Just keep spreading the BS.

T

tinman

As of right now Walmart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment.’ Said, ‘As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders. We will continue to sell what is already in stock in stores and at our distribution centers, but any new orders will not be shipped until the issue is resolved.’

“So after they run out, there will be no restocking until Obama makes his decision. How’s that change working out for you now?”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-responds-to-suspended-ammo-story/#Wej7fxriZ2CY6tTK.99

Walmart has already published a release stating that the above is not true. They are continuing to buy and sell ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom