Target Sports

Waffle House = No firearms, even soldiers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    I agree with many here that open carry in restaurants may not be the wisest option. Not sure what the young National Guardsman was trying to do, but walking on ridge lines and highlighting yourself is seldom the best option.
    Personally, I like Waffle House, eat there often, and am always carrying. You would need to be an educated observer to know though. My tactical plan is for the bad guy to know I have a weapon only after holes appear in the center of his chest.
    And if I am asked to leave a public place by someone in authority… I do so quietly and politely.
    JMHO

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Everybody else in that Mississippi WH is very lucky the BG didn't care about witnesses and getting caught! I am constantly amazed at the trivial things that trip peoples triggers. I wonder if this WH actually was Posted with a no guns sign?
    Another Waffle House in Mississippi got hit with a rifle, twice in one night by the same guy, along with a Church's Chicken... wonder what he was thinking

Screenshot_20230502-091319.png

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry my firearm every where but those places as defined by the actual law,since its concealed they wont know until i start defending myself and others at which point they may eject me hahaha

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I go all the time and it's nobody else's business whether or not I'm packing but mine, God's and whoever's hind end I'm saving. Amen ;)
    I agree brother. I had to give them up. I was a regular for sure. Just starting finding things I didn't like and quit them. Plus there prices are about the same as Cracker Barrel and I HOP.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yep. Seems like half their business is panhandlers burning what they've been "blessed" with. FT...
    Only in the city limits. Outta town the Sherriff's Dept seems to run those riffraff off and I never seem em out our local WH.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s been a couple of years since the WH on Hwy 90 in Crestview had a window hit by a supposedly stray bullet. Never heard anything about other than from one of the employees, but I might have missed it if it even made the news

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I sometimes grab a takeout breakfast at wh on sorrento. A few months ago i was waiting on my order and a black dude ran out on his tab. Waitress said that wasnt the first time he had done it and they werent allowed to do anything about it. The way i see it it i have 2 choices. Do what he did, or do what i did. I drove by him slowly while he was walking and told him what a piece of s#×t he is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn’t read all 12 pages, but here’s my $0.02. Read the sign. I know the signs don’t carry the weight of law, but it says “no illegal weapons“, not no weapons. If you’re legal, carry on.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only in the city limits. Outta town the Sherriff's Dept seems to run those riffraff off and I never seem em out our local WH.
    I don't go there much. If I do, it's to go along with the desire of others. Have been in more than one in the Okaloosa-Santa Rosa area that had some vagrant asleep in a booth. Wait staff told each table they sat that they couldn't do anything about it. Never experienced any violence there, but again, not a place I have to go. Far as I'm concerned, they could close every one, and take dollar general with them...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn’t read all 12 pages, but here’s my $0.02. Read the sign. I know the signs don’t carry the weight of law, but it says “no illegal weapons“, not no weapons. If you’re legal, carry on.
    Please define "illegal weapon" and post back here so we can all be better informed. Thx.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, Escambia County Sherriff's don't let that happen. P-cola city limits, I wouldn't know but they have vagrants on most corners begging.

Top Bottom