• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess I missed this in the midst of all the other SHOT Show announcements.

New Vortex Spitfire Prism Scope.

Designed specifically for the AR platform, the Spitfires combine an impressive array of high-performance features into rugged, ultra-compact packages. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfires excel. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. Selectable red/green illuminated reticles with five intensity levels to match specific conditions, are etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times—regardless of whether or not illumination is engaged.

I'm very intrigued. I can't wait to see some real-world reviews, but I imagine that these are going to be very popular.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/category/spitfire_prism_scopes

kledger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    burris clone eh? there are quite a few out now on ebay under various names, firefield/and barska just came out with the AR-X, i love prism optics but most have crap eye relief 2"ish every though they are labeled 3.5"

Latest posts

Top Bottom