• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beulahff06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I made the mistake of going by the new Gander Mountain in P'cola and held the Benelli Vinci and holy cow balls that is the smoothest operating best feeling gun i've ever laid my hands on! Do any of y'all have one of these or a Benelli at all and if so how do they hold up? Are the upper end guns like the SBE II or Vinci worth the money or is the Nova semi auto just as good? I will have one by hunting season so check out the "guns for sale" section soon so I can afford one of these hahaha....

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I've shot the SuperSport and it is SWEET!
    I don't do as much clay shooting as I used to, so I couldn't justify the extra cash over my recently purchased Beretta A300. Remember that the first and most important thing is fit. Regardless of the slick action or fancy recoil system, if it doesn't fit you, it's useless. What sold me on the A300 is the ability to adjust the fit just for me, which is difficult to do since I'm not 5"8 and 185 lbs. if the Benelli had as much of a range in adjustment, and I shot it more than my handguns, I would not have hesitated on a Benelli. Good luck.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a SBE II along with a Weatherby, Browning, and old Mossberg and it remains my favorite for birds and clays. I only shoot clays for fun and no problems yet but then I have only had it three years. Like Dan said above it has to fit and point naturally when you throw it up.

bsmallz01

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have several benelli shotguns and love all of them. My favorite clays auto is my super sport. I will tell you with heavy loads they do kick hard. They are super light and fast but kick harder than a gas gun. My buddy's Vinci does not like to cycle light loads. He has hunting version. I know they make a super sport version of the Vinci that is probably designed for lighter recoil.

Chads

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a SBE II and shoot everything from clays to ducks with it. I have had it 6 years with probably 10,000 rounds through it if not more. Shot 250 rounds today. It does like a heavier load 1 1/8 oz and 3 dram load is perfect no issues. Good luck you won't be disappointed with a purchase. And yes they are worth every penny!!

woods-n-water

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you like the vinchi try out the franchi affinity, I'm thinking of getting one, it's light, smooth, sexy and has a very nice fit and if finish , they are owned by benelli and made on the same production lines in Italy. Gander mountain has a 20g model in stock but they want way to much dicks can special order them$699 for the black $799 for camo and no extra fee like GM

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya know with friends like u guys who need enemies? I have bought 4 shotguns in about 2 weeks and now yall throw this out there. Aholes

Top Bottom