• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Ah, the good ol' bee scoop. Ever had a bee land "down there," while driving the speed limit, and tried to get at/remove it while wearing a seat belt, 'cause "it's the law?"

Otherwise, gimme a crank-operated window any day. It'll work when I need it to most, and not require a computer technician and partial vehicle disassembly to fix it if it breaks. Ah, I see it now....

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Global warming is killing the planet. So we're taking all the AC units out of the cars.......lol. Funny how that would NEVER happen.
    Got a great idea to boost domestic vehicle sales. Make importation of vehicles with AC illegal. Boom!

ABlaster

Marksman
    Global warming is killing the planet. So we're taking all the AC units out of the cars.......lol. Funny how that would NEVER happen.
    Got a great idea to boost domestic vehicle sales. Make importation of vehicles with AC illegal. Boom!

I had to drive around in a ‘78 Ford Fairmont with vinyl seats in S Florida with no AC for a while. Too poor at the time to get it fixed. Swore I’d never not have AC again even if I had to eat at the homeless shelter for six months to afford it!

Top Bottom