• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big jon

Marksman
    If she has any chance of winning where are all those people that support her.I cant believe after her dodging the issues and with that stupid cackle and changing rhetoric she has any chance . does anyone claim to vote for her?
    I know of one person that will vote for Harris.

Bay Ranger

Master
    According to some polls more than half of the U.S. is gonna vote for her.

BTW, of the signs on my street there is 1 sign and a big flag for Harris/Waltz. I might add that he is a retired Navy Reserve doctor.

Welldoya

Master
    I’ve talked with a few that are voting for Harris but rather than telling me what Harris has done, they say “I just can’t vote for a convicted felon” so the Dem’s plan does work on some people.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Pretty much every independent and all the dems I know say they plan to vote for her.

They say the same thing Welldoya reported. Can’t vote for a felon, can’t vote for Trump because he’s Trump, can’t wait to vote for a woman (really for no other reason than she is one). The only person I know that can actually name any of her policies works for the DNC so it’s in his job description to know.

The propaganda machine is working. Among the three big networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) 90%+ of Kamala’s coverage is positive and 90%+ of Trump’s coverage is negative or neutral.

ABlaster

Marksman
    I am voting for her

Interesting choice for a gun person. Not that I trust Trump to be a defender of the 2A as much as I would like him to be, but I trust him more than her.

I also can’t get behind the party that has made destabilizing the Supreme Court part of their platform.

What has you leaning that way?

Reactions: FLT

flaernurse

Marksman
    Her common decency approach. Her plans to continue new job growth and hopefully..tax cuts for the middle class. There are some anti-Trump reasons as well. His tariff plans will kill consumers who will take the brunt of the financial hit, plus he has chances to build new jobs in manufacturing and these deals fell through. I also feel he will weaponize the justice department and has already said he will pursue his political enemies. I cannot in good conscience vote in favor of him or his policies.

flaernurse

Marksman
    Plus…the Supreme Court is already unstable. There is no equality with the ultra conservative viewpoint there now. There is supposed to be a clear separation between church and state, however, Amy Coney Barrett is essentially an evangelical Christian and will likely vote her religion as opposed to the best legal viewpoint.

flaernurse

Marksman
    That's your problem. Keep your bleeding heart feelings out of the voting process. Stick to the facts
    But, there you have it…I give an answer and you cannot reply without an insulting tone. Same old thing…”I” have the problem because I’m not voting for Trump. And, I’m not a Democrat…so keep the “bleeding heart” comments to yourself

flaernurse

Marksman
    But, in the end…it doesn’t matter why…all that matters to me is my vote will be Harris/Walz. I believe this is the best decision I can make for the health of our country.

Raven

Master
    Plus…the Supreme Court is already unstable. There is no equality with the ultra conservative viewpoint there now. There is supposed to be a clear separation between church and state, however, Amy Coney Barrett is essentially an evangelical Christian and will likely vote her religion as opposed to the best legal viewpoint.

You won't listen to any of us. So try listening to somebody from Stanford

Screenshot_20240928_110432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_110453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_110509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240928_110529_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    I’m not a Democrat…so keep the “bleeding heart” comments to yourself
    You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say keep them to yourself. I welcome the conversation. I told you keep your bleeding heart feelings out of your voting process and stick to the facts. The facts are Kamala hasn't done anything to help you or the country or anybody else in four years

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Her common decency approach.

Scam. Which part of letting convicted rapists and murderers through the now-porous border and drop-shipping them to small town America is “decent”? She’s a flip-flopping liar with no idea of how to articulate even someone else’s idea. She might have kids respond well to her, but that’s not what we need in Global Leader.

Her plans to continue new job growth

Which now-proven-false statistics are you basing that on?

and hopefully..tax cuts for the middle class.

She is part of the majority-power party right now, and they haven’t delivered on anything. She is the president of the Senate, and she hasn’t brokered anything. She is blowing hot air up your skirt. The only things she really champions is chunks of “free money” to suckers who don’t understand that the money has to come from somewhere, either at the expense of another government program or from more “tax revenue”. Slave wages that those of us who work pay, and those bums who produce nothing for society leach from.

There are some anti-Trump reasons as well.

We’re taking about a leader of the free world to stand up against the ever-growing list of enemies of the free world. He doesn’t need to qualify for an invite to your Thanksgiving dinner. He needs to project strength and make Constitutional choices. Those who vote based on fuzzy feelings are doing this Nation (and the World) a disservice.

His tariff plans will kill consumers who will take the brunt of the financial hit,

His other international deals don’t kill us during his first term. He at least has a proven track record in the job he’s running for. She has a horrible track record in every job she’s done, and she can’t put three words together to explain what she would do if God Forbid she is installed to the office of the POTUS.

plus he has chances to build new jobs in manufacturing and these deals fell through.

Check which deals “fell through” and take an honest look at who was to blame. Then compare to his overall track record.

I also feel he will weaponize the justice department and has already said he will pursue his political enemies.

He was attacked DAILY while he was in office, and he didn’t weaponize the DOJ against any of them. Pelosi, Schumer, Shiff, etc. Heck, he didn’t even lock up Hillary. And most of us WANT those treasonous SOBs to see the inside of an impartial courtroom at the defendant’s table.

“Weaponize the justice department”? Like the current regime is currently doing? How hypocritical. He demonstrated restraint. The democrats demonstrate Unconstitutional and treasonous actions, yet you believe the hype that Trump is the possible danger when we’re living through one right now?

I cannot in good conscience vote in favor of him or his policies.

Your vote, your opinion, your choice.

My option is that you are horribly mistaken, and your actions will contribute to the further downfall of this Nation.

But hey, don’t worry about it. Republicans don’t BurnLootMurder their political opponents.

Raven

Master
    Weaponize the justice department”? Like the current regime is currently doing? How hypocritical. He demonstrated restraint. The democrats demonstrate Unconstitutional and treasonous actions, yet you believe the hype that Trump is the possible danger when we’re living through one right now?
    Amen brother preach it :)

Top Bottom