Update on vaxxed, boosted mother in law.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's going a little bit far given how we are considered dirty people of society now haha.

I thought suggesting I could recognize the other poster by the horns, forked tail and pitchfork he surely was carrying might have been the "bit far" part, but that's just me.

I'm in the middle of my fourth (known) go round of this crap. Three of those have come after being vaxxed. There has never been any proof the shot keeps you from getting or spreading the virus. That may have been suggested early as how we "would get it under control", but it was wrong, literally impossible, and now admittedly not correct. I got it in an effort to avoid severe complications and stay out of the hospital. If it kept me from "severe" complications, then I'm dang glad I got it, cuz this stuff can suck.

Get it. Don't get it. I don't care what you do in your personal life.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm in the middle of my fourth (known) go round of this crap. Three of those have come after being vaxxed.
    That is pretty much how everyone around me who got it is, sick with something. Why I said what I said in my very first post on this.

Makes you wonder...

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I thought suggesting I could recognize the other poster by the horns, forked tail and pitchfork he surely was carrying might have been the "bit far" part, but that's just me.

I'm in the middle of my fourth (known) go round of this crap. Three of those have come after being vaxxed. There has never been any proof the shot keeps you from getting or spreading the virus. That may have been suggested early as how we "would get it under control", but it was wrong, literally impossible, and now admittedly not correct. I got it in an effort to avoid severe complications and stay out of the hospital. If it kept me from "severe" complications, then I'm dang glad I got it, cuz this stuff can suck.

Get it. Don't get it. I don't care what you do in your personal life.
    It has now been proven the jab has created a weakened immune system. Like I said in my previous post we all had this before everything was hitting the news cycles. Fortunately our Dr. treated the oldest as a common respiratory infection and she was back to normal within 2 weeks. The fear created in people by the MSM is what led people to take the jab. If you have not watched the Terrain video posted by another member I would suggest doing so. They told us what they've had planned for years, decades even. Look at the Georgia Guidestones, the Kissinger papers, and read Covid 19 The Great Reset by Klaus Shwab. Unfortunately people did not listen or dismissed these things as conspiracy theories without research. People have been distracted with bread and circus and many will now pay the ultimate price.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another reason I got the jabby is my sister in law was the first person I know to get it--well before vax was available. We ate with her Saturday night, she started feeling funny Sunday, and woke up Monday headed to ER. They were about to intubate her but decided to try breathing treatments (probably didn't hurt her health insurance had just expired). Discharged in two days, but she was very sick and scared. Wife and I both got it from her, but had no real "acute" symptoms we ever noticed.

I've got some underlying stuff that could cause me real issues if I got it like she did, so my decisions was based on that. My wife got pretty sick when we had it at end of last year, but acute issues seems to be all she gets. And, not worse than a bad flu, at least so far. Bottom line--I don't think there are a lot of universal rules on it or how it will affect any given person. Trying to "make rules exist" is causing a lot of the problem, IMO.

We're pretty sure my sister in law got her bout from a visit to the Claremont in ATL. If so, it probably was some "hot" covid alright.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Another reason I got the jabby is my sister in law was the first person I know to get it--well before vax was available. We ate with her Saturday night, she started feeling funny Sunday, and woke up Monday headed to ER. They were about to intubate her but decided to try breathing treatments (probably didn't hurt her health insurance had just expired). Discharged in two days, but she was very sick and scared. Wife and I both got it from her, but had no real "acute" symptoms we ever noticed.

I've got some underlying stuff that could cause me real issues if I got it like she did, so my decisions was based on that. My wife got pretty sick when we had it at end of last year, but acute issues seems to be all she gets. And, not worse than a bad flu, at least so far. Bottom line--I don't think there are a lot of universal rules on it or how it will affect any given person. Trying to "make rules exist" is causing a lot of the problem, IMO.

We're pretty sure my sister in law got her bout from a visit to the Claremont in ATL. If so, it probably was some "hot" covid alright.
    You could have just said you took the jab out of fear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220209-001211_Twitter.jpg
      Screenshot_20220209-001211_Twitter.jpg
      102.8 KB · Views: 48

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You could have just said you took the jab out of fear.

I think there is room for rationale debate on the subject, myself. Other people may want to see and filter some non media info thru their brainhole. Personally, I trust the non-scientific "anecdotal" in a lot of circumstances. You can't get that if people don't talk about it.

We all gonna die one day, bro--could be today, could be tomorrow. If it's the shot the does me in, ain't no skin off your butt.

I try to speak plainly. If I had gotten the shot because I was "afraid"--Ida said "damn, I was afraid and took the shot".

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I think there is room for rationale debate on the subject, myself. Other people may want to see and filter some non media info thru their brainhole. Personally, I trust the non-scientific "anecdotal" in a lot of circumstances. You can't get that if people don't talk about it.

We all gonna die one day, bro--could be today, could be tomorrow. If it's the shot the does me in, ain't no skin off your butt.

I try to speak plainly. If I had gotten the shot because I was "afraid"--Ida said "damn, I was afraid and took the shot".
    It just seems odd that it took you 3 paragraphs to explain why you were afraid when you could have saved some time been honest and simply stated " I was afraid and took the shot " Dont be pissed at us, get mad at the people that caused that fear in you. Better yet ask God to forgive you for not trusting His Word.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It just seems odd that it took you 3 paragraphs to explain why you were afraid when you could have saved some time been honest and simply stated " I was afraid and took the shot " Dont be pissed at us, get mad at the people that caused that fear in you. Better yet ask God to forgive you for not trusting His Word.

There it is--I knew I'd "fish" that Jesus talk right out of you. I could just smell it!!

Dude, I went to a Christian school from K-8. Great secular education, but full of hypocrites, just as most any church I've ever entered. No, thanks! But, to each his own.

I'm not "pissed at you" or anyone else. Not sure how you could read anything I said as indicating that. Guess you got some sort of divine power.

Peace be unto you, bro, but I don't need or want your proselytizing. Same as I'd tell you if you came to my front door: get out of my yard!

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    There it is--I knew I'd "fish" that Jesus talk right out of you. I could just smell it!!

Dude, I went to a Christian school from K-8. Great secular education, but full of hypocrites, just as most any church I've ever entered. No, thanks! But, to each his own.

I'm not "pissed at you" or anyone else. Not sure how you could read anything I said as indicating that. Guess you got some sort of divine power.

Peace be unto you, bro, but I don't need or want your proselytizing. Same as I'd tell you if you came to my front door: get out of my yard!
    Calm down big guy.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Calm down big guy.

HEE HEE--you don't want to see me not calm. I'm Zen, baby, just like normal.

Like I said (and meant), peace be unto you, bro. Not sure why you can't just accept that and move on. Actually, I know why you can't, but we really can't get into that here.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have Baptist deacon kin folk that have taken the vaccine. Believing in Christ alone does not make folks choose to be or not be vaxxed. Most church goers I know are vaccinated

As Loretta Lynn sang "everybody wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I recommend anyone who has gotten the mRNA jab to get a blood test done. A CBC (Complete Blood Count). D-dimer to test for clots. Check troponin levels for heart damage. While your at it take an AIDS test. People's white blood cells seem to be low and immune systems in trouble. I've watched many people decline and die after this jab.
    My blood tests keep coming out slightly out of range on white and red blood cells. Labs tomorrow for an upcoming physical. I hope they have gotten better.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My blood tests keep coming out slightly out of range on white and red blood cells. Labs tomorrow for an upcoming physical. I hope they have gotten better.

So, given all this testing clamor (which can't be cheap and I ain't go no insurance, except for the Lord, as ministered to me by Baby Billy), what could you actually do about any of that if you "discover" it? I ask, out of genuine curiosity, as I do have a rando clotting issue anyway.

Personally, I'm interested in hearing reasonably intelligent input from all/any side. Unlikely a quote (or, as seems more typical, misquote) from the "good book" is gonna qualify.

And, I'm runnin through the house, with a pickle in my mouth...MIS BE HAVIN
    Credit: Aimee-Leigh and Baby BiIly

Dang--who'da thunk Boyd Crowder would become a singing minister?

Actually, I guess it kinda makes sense, wit sec and whatnot.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Now would be a good time for detox methods. Diet, exercise, hit the punching bag, jog, clean water like distilled or even reverse osmosis. Sweating, sauna. Lose the fat that’s storing all these toxins. Getting stuff out of us that’s causing problems is better than adding things to mask them which your dr will do. Wishing you happiness and health sir.

Attachments

• 7E7D666E-A92B-4C25-BAA3-72EC07819D82.jpeg
      7E7D666E-A92B-4C25-BAA3-72EC07819D82.jpeg
      22.4 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom