• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Clarence Johnson of Lockheed fame and his sighting. There are numerous other incidents witnessed by military and scientific personnel, not to mention those who have gone on record about their sightings. One radar operator told me several stories about his unit in Iceland in the '50's tracking objects entering the atmosphere from space, emerging from the ocean, other otherwise coming into radar range (where they'd have to scramble interceptors) on at least a weekly basis.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I stumbled across this video the other day of one of possibly the best sightings yet. I can't link videos from Tapatalk but maybe someone can look for me and post it please. But it's worth a look. But... if if this is real, then it's a scary thing considering he mentions his odd behaviors he thinks are linked to it. But... on the same token, he slips up and says he owns a drone and they could all be loons and faked it somehow. But.. I'll let yall make your minds. But it does seem it isn't a drone tho. Later in the video he zooms and gets a pretty good closeup on it. Very interesting video tho and at the very least fun to watch
    b00d0627e893ed3bc66e896d35dab8f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    READING THE ABOVE INFORMATION HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION , THE UFO'S HAVE CAUSED THE SIMILAC SHORTAGE THE CARBON BUILDUP WE ARE FACING HAS CAUSED CHANGES IN BABY REPLICANTS FOOD SUPPLIES , NOT BEING SURE OF USE OF TAKING LARGE BREASTED HUMAN FEMALES BEING NURSING FEMALE OR MALES DRESSED AS FEMALE - ALTERED ? THEY ARE BEAMING UP PALLETS OF FORMULA STASHED AT TEX-MEX BORDER !

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think there was something wrong with the baby formula and now they are dumping it... Scrambling to re formulate before they get caught.
    Watch the next illness that Fauci has to fix be in the infant population. The real real reason we're getting federally issued fake milk

As far as UFO's thieving fake milk, it could happen. I rule nothing out. They have been recorded on video multiple times hovering over power substations and thieving power wirelessly

Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Excerpt of NORAD documentation from 1975 incidents near Malmstrom AFB, Montana, Loring AFB, Maine, Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan, Minot AFB, N. Dakota, and Canadian Forces radar site Falconbridge. I knew someone who witnessed the Loring incident, and stories continued about UFO's near Belt, Great Falls, and the Missouri river breaks when I lived in Montana (1990's).

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The Iran incident is a story worth looking at. Lots of credible witnesses involved in that one. And it's one of the rare ones I heard that I know of where I think weapons was used vs them if I recall correctly

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The 1976 Iran incident, documentation on "The Black Vault" website. Note agencies listed in message routing (to include NSA and CIA).

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Project Blue Beam. Military grade holograms. One possible explanation why the moon is the ONLY heavenly body that doesn't rotate. It's got a hologram painted on it to mask any real activity. About 30 years ago there was a bunch of 100 year olds who went on record that when they were kids the moon rotated...
    The moon does rotate but at a very slow rate so it always keeps the same side pointed towards the earth. Pretty well insures whatever goes on the back side is hidden to us.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yuhp, Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence testified as to some of the specific incidents reviewed: we don't know what that is.

Didn't get to the bottom of diddly, except maybe the pastry tray.

If that's really the best we can do, maybe we need to rethink how we investigate "UAP". Spending that much money over that long a period of time and coming up with "we don't know" is not exactly the result one would hope for.
    They know.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, with all the UFO talk and what may be alien technology that’s being observed, how many of you think we actually landed on the moon? Could have been easily faked, interesting conspiracy theories out there about it.
    We landed, the Russians would have dropped a dime on the US if we hadn’t.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As one who has "seen" a few things in the sky, I often wonder why not everyone has seen something.... I truely feel like its so common for me why is it not common for others???????????? AND IM NOT EVEN LOOKING FOR IT.
    I too have seen several things I have no idea what they were. Pilots have a tendency to look up more than people who aren’t so that accounts for them reporting more sightings than sane people.

Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some good incident info here. I knew a B-47 pilot (also trained in celestial navigation) who told me about a glowing object pacing his nuclear armed bomber (Reflex mission) over the Atlantic for about 15 minutes. He said it was obviously not a star, a planet, or commercial aircraft (SAC nuc armed aircraft flew specific routes and corridors).

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This sounds wild but I do have an extreme aversion to trusting what my government says. I know a lot of pilots have seen some weird things like some of you have mentioned but why isn't there some high quality footage proving something by now? All we ever get are grainy clips of who knows what flying around for a few seconds. Im assuming its a distraction in the media until I see more.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    This sounds wild but I do have an extreme aversion to trusting what my government says. I know a lot of pilots have seen some weird things like some of you have mentioned but why isn't there some high quality footage proving something by now? All we ever get are grainy clips of who knows what flying around for a few seconds. Im assuming its a distraction in the media until I see more.

Yeah trust what the pilots say. They're usually smart people.
    It's hard to tell what's real or not not that there's apps to fake UFOs and AI generated pictures.
    But there's a guy I found on YouTube that catches them on film dam near daily. He's figured out how to see them by slowing down videos. He tends to think the pilots are chasing them lol. But myself I think they don't have a clue. But he's proven there are micro 8-10 ones that fly around all aircraft, so fast they're can't be seen unless ya have a good camera.
    He just sits on his patio and films them literally daily swarming around choppers and planes all day long.
    It kinda seems pretty far out there but even the pentagon has examined his videos in a briefing or a hearing I forget which.
    He has a ton of videos. His older ones are hard to make out what's going on as they're so fast and small. But he's gotten better at editing and now does contrasted "interpolation" edits so it's easier to see what's going on.
    So apparently these pilots are swarmed fulltime. Then the only time the see anything is when they're huge obvious ones?
    Wild stuff man. But yeah this guy's proves they're every dam where and the pilots only see .00001% of what's really going on...

Top Bottom