• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    If I could get tax free I'd get a +33% raise hike....... Slave to the Tax Union. See we're all " Union" members! Rejoice!
    I'm doing my supervisors shift while he's in Korea for the next month, 20 overtime hours a week only bumps me up a tax bracket, and maybe nets me an extra $400 take home pay. Definitely not worth it!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am not saying the CEO shouldn’t make more than laborers, I am saying they should make less and more money be invested in labor.

The United States is maybe the only first world nation where this reduction of human life into a commodity is the standard. Workers are not asking to be paid for nothing, they are asking to be paid a living wage. This is not 1982. Reaganomics has failed.

Working 60 hour weeks starting at 17 years old for piddling wages is not a flex or badge of honor, it’s a symptom of a broken labor system that values profit over people. When you accept that as “life,” you do yourself and your coworkers a great disservice.
    I have never agreed with Biden on anything (that I know of) except for one comment….he said something to the affect of “there used to be general agreement in America that you could work a job hard and get a fair return in the form of good pay with a retirement…”
    He probably didn’t mean it or it was political talk…
    but I understood it in the purest form…for example…..
    My dad worked at Gulf Power here in Pensacola for 30 years or so, he had no 4 year degree, but got paid well and retired well….
    not to get to deep here…but it seems like this scenario was more the norm back then….
    not so much today…One of the fruits of a righteous nation was a scenario like this….we have slowly been watching the blessings and benefits of righteousness fade away…
    the one catch to our nation working as a self governing people ruled by the constitution is that those people remain true to what it means to be “one nation under God”…..
    Im afraid it’s only going to get worse….however, I do believe in a righteous remnant….and 2 Chronicles 7:14…..

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everything and everyone is a commodity. It's all about what, and how much, is in it for me. Put down the nostalgia, and stop expecting others to do what you think is right. They don't care...

Top Bottom