• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havock90

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has no pictures posted so I’m not saying it’s the exact same gun- but we agreed then he ghosted and no showed and now has the same make and model for sale as he was going to buy from me

Attachments

• IMG_0855.png
      IMG_0855.png
      492.9 KB · Views: 48
    • IMG_0856.png
      IMG_0856.png
      481.8 KB · Views: 46
    • IMG_0857.jpeg
      IMG_0857.jpeg
      99.5 KB · Views: 44
    • IMG_0858.png
      IMG_0858.png
      515.4 KB · Views: 48

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He has no pictures posted so I’m not saying it’s the exact same gun- but we agreed then he ghosted and no showed and now has the same make and model for sale as he was going to buy from me
    Yeah that sounds both an agreement to buy and meet to me.
    I saw a few other bad reviews people did in a post format here, did he reply to those in his defense? I ask because at least one person did an @ to him.
    Or did he ghost those as well?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah it may be why he went with what was in his own words, "the world's most popular handgun," as bait.
    Something that appeals to the largest audience I suppose.
    What a shame

Ham517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    36d4378055cbac3bd9f3f1782b7c23f8.jpg

This dude is a douche. I am thinking along with the others he is one of “those” guys who is really getting back at the gun community. Sounds like a young immature asshat with excessive use of “bro”. Fair warning from multiple members now what he has going on.
    Good thing is I have ONLY had good experiences on here the couple years I’ve been a part of it. Great people on here! It’s good we communicate and weed this trash out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ham517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    He didn't want it anymore, after striking a deal and agreeing to a time and a place to meet?

Not sure on the OP but for me yeah. I have a Glock 44 listed and lost interest in trying to sell it a few months back. He reached out a couple days ago asking if I’d sell it. Agreed to meet and I messaged him I was leaving to Pensacola to which he promptly replied “ok let me know when you’re downtown”. I said less than 30 mins later “I’m here, where do you want to meet”. Nothing. I hung around for about 25 mins and called him. Straight to vm. Left a vm and nothing. Headed back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s also a classic tactic to do something wrong but then try to make it your fault for “going on about it.”

There’s a large segment of society these days that expect immediate forgiveness for their misdeeds and everyone needs to get over it and stop bringing it up basically as soon as it happens. My guess is so they can keep doing it to others.

Top Bottom