HD Tactical

Two Each, 17 Design and Manufacturing Striped AR Multi Lower Receivers. (Model 17DM-4)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $160
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Brassman57

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    $160
    Item Location
    Navarre, Florida
    More Garage sale stuff. Two (2) Striped AR lower receivers, 17 Design & Manufacturing, Marked Multi Cal. , New in Box. (Model 17DM-4). Rules, Rules, got a have rules. 21 years old or older, Florida I.D., Buyer paperwork (NOT ATF form) and cash, only cash.

Attachments

• DSC_0039 (1).jpg
      DSC_0039 (1).jpg
      93.7 KB · Views: 96
    • DSC_0040 (1).jpg
      DSC_0040 (1).jpg
      91.9 KB · Views: 95

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    @Brassman57
    Some of these were recalled. Are yours in the S/N ranges? Please see below. Thank you.

Quality Control Notice:

At 17 Design & Mfg. we take the quality of our products seriously and strive to be perfect in this area. However, we are human, and make mistakes, and this is one of those times. So instead of ignoring the problem, we are notifying you, our customers of a small batch that may have an oversized bolt catch hole.

Problem: One of our operators replaced the 0.096” drill, that drills the hole for the bolt stop pin, with a 0.110” drill. Which equates to about 5 sheets of notebook paper difference, obviously causing the pins to not be retained.

Affected S/N: Forged Lowers with the 17DM-4 Model numbers & Serial numbers ranging in the 21-F00925 to 21-01036. It was only on one machine, which we will provide pictures on how to identify if your lower came from that machine via domino dots on the right side of the pistol grip face.

Solution: If your lower is one of those affected, please email us at info@17designandmfg.com along with the Serial Number of the affected lower, and we will supply you with a return label, we will replace your lower 1:1 with a remade lower per ATF Regulations as to not affect 4473 status.

We apologize to any of our customers that have been affected by this, but we feel we must get ahead of any mistakes we have made and own them 100%. We ask for your forgiveness and thank you for your continued loyalty.

Brassman57

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Both are well above that range. I keep S/N's private, they have registered once don't need the world to know what ya got. And thanks as I have others that are been built. Good to know stuff.

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Both are well above that range. I keep S/N's private, they have registered once don't need the world to know what ya got. And thanks as I have others that are been built. Good to know stuff.
    Agree 100%.
    They seem like a decent company putting that info out to get ahead of it. Good on them

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom