• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KHunt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So as usual my rulers say "lies, fake news, propaganda."
    Easy, I don't even have to do any research or fact checking. What this d#ckhead just told me is it's all true then.
    The U.S. govt (and I mean the entirety of the U.S. govt ) is a pathetic joke and they openly revile us. Idk if y’all are familiar with the fourth turning theory but I swear I’m more convinced of these 80 year or “fourth turning” cycles with every passing day. That does not bode well for us here in America and all other western nations.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    One thing I quickly noticed with Putin's interview....
    Every time he said "western world" he wanted to say globalists. At around 1 hr 10 min he started ringing off what's wrong with America, then said America is doing a good job of destroying itself, why would Russia need to intervene. I had to laugh because it is so true, but all by design.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    So it was worth the watch? Did I miss anything? I watched Chicago PD reruns. It was my opinion putin would say what he wanted to say and he told the world what they wanted to hear. Was I wrong?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So it was worth the watch? Did I miss anything? I watched Chicago PD reruns. It was my opinion putin would say what he wanted to say and he told the world what they wanted to hear. Was I wrong?
    It's 50 shades of Putler! You get a little of even his tender side lol.
    It's good!
    However....
    I still don't know what ice cream he likes tho.
    Tucker failed in that regard!

KHunt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Na ya didn’t miss anything. I mean why bother hearing both sides of any given issue? Just keep watching Matlock and believing what the MSM and US government tells you to believe lol. Putler is evil, the U.S. spreads democracy throughout the world, the southern border is safe and secure, Epstein actually did hang himself with a piece of toilet paper at the exact moment all the cameras malfunctioned and all the guards were asleep and the U.S. government is totally not infiltrated and captured by a satanic pedophile cult. Everything is just peachy.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Na ya didn’t miss anything. I mean why bother hearing both sides of any given issue? Just keep watching Matlock and believing what the MSM and US government tells you to believe lol. Putler is evil, the U.S. spreads democracy throughout the world, the southern border is safe and secure, Epstein actually did hang himself with a piece of toilet paper at the exact moment all the cameras malfunctioned and all the guards were asleep and the U.S. government is totally not infiltrated and captured by a satanic pedophile cult. Everything is just peachy.
    Most importantly, don't question your gov.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    @BluesBrother
    To me, it was worth it. I believe Tucker knows he is risking his life or at least freedom for the truth. After 3 plus years of our clown show it's amazing to see somebody put full sentences, full coherent sentences together that actually makes sense and a line with the little bit of facts that we get. I especially love the part when Putin says no other countries need to get into America's business because we're doing a great job of destroying our country ourselves.

KHunt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    @BluesBrother
    To me, seeing how Russia operates their prisons says all I need to know. I'm wondering how many trans soldiers he has
    I’m willing to bet the farm that number is exactly zero. It’s also exactly zero for the number of trans teachers, guidance councillors, “trans anffirming care” for children and drag queen story hour for kids at grammar schools and local libraries.

Last edited:

Sparky123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First off, you’re lumping Putin in with a whole lot of other people and nations lol you can’t just make a blanket statement that he’s a liar because other people have lied in the past. And second, what specifically has Putin lied about? Citations are needed here. At this point, honesty. I’d take his word over the entirety of the governments of any and all western nations including America.
    Now that IS crazy talk.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    @BluesBrother
    To me, it was worth it. I believe Tucker knows he is risking his life or at least freedom for the truth. After 3 plus years of our clown show it's amazing to see somebody put full sentences, full coherent sentences together that actually makes sense and a line with the little bit of facts that we get. I especially love the part when Putin says no other countries need to get into America's business because we're doing a great job of destroying our country ourselves.
    It was absolutely worth it even if you only watch the first 15 minutes where Putin launches into a doctoral level dissertation about Russian history. And spoiler, he keeps up the pace for over two hours covering a vast range of issues spanning centuries. Love or revile him, Putin is truly a world leader in the classic sense, and makes both Trump and Biden look like mumbling toddlers by comparison.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After listening to the interview do you think you now know how putin "operates their prisons"? Just a question.
    Nothing about prisons at the interview. Seen documentaries on it and I was quite impressed. Prisoners were treated in a way that they would not want to be there or go back again. Unless they were just plain old crazy.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Interesting but im looking for Americas hero. Can he close the borders to the US and aggressively deport millions of immigrants?
    I often wonder about the illegals that are here. It would take the private sector without a doubt to accomplish that. I believe it would get messier than FJB's underwear too.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Say what you will about Putin. But would Putin allow 7 Million military age males into the country and call Russians "Racist" if they complained about it? Would he intentionally replace his own people with foreigners? Would he have tolerated the nearly one year of riots by Black Marxists? Putin isn't a nice man. I'm sure he's done some skeevy shit. But he's not by biggest problem at this point. Not by a longshot.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Putin allow 7 Million military age males into the country and call Russians "Racist" if they complained about it? Would he intentionally replace his own people with foreigners? Would he have tolerated the nearly one year of riots by Black Marxists? Putin isn't a nice man. I'm sure he's done some skeevy shit. But he's not by biggest problem at this point. No Russian ever called me white trash.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Say what you will about Putin. But would Putin allow 7 Million military age males into the country and call Russians "Racist" if they complained about it? Would he intentionally replace his own people with foreigners? Would he have tolerated the nearly one year of riots by Black Marxists? Putin isn't a nice man. I'm sure he's done some skeevy shit. But he's not by biggest problem at this point. Not by a longshot.
    I'm not a Putin worshiper, but you can't discount the guy's background. He's been through training that would (has) kill the the "average" person. You come out of that with a different mindset/outlook than the general public/steeple. Not saying you have to fear him, but you better damn-sure understand him. That can't be easily conveyed/explained; gotta live it.

In the end, no you might not be able to kill your way to peace, but you can kill your way to surrender. Putin knows what it takes to win, and he also accepts he might have to get hurt/die in the process. That was a way of life for him long before he sat down in his present office. You don't leave that behind, or just forget....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom