• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    Well the same way they gave trump hell for 4 years. I’m going to give them hell for how long it take for them to knock him off.
    He is not elected.
    Don't listen to the fear mongers nor the kneel and obey types.
    Keep your will strong no matter what happens.
    Don't lie down and die.
    Stand up with honor even if/when they come for your head.

Why should you lie down and die ever?

Ricochet

Master

of course he doesn't...He is a fakemedia zombie.

he is echoing their propaganda.
    Kneel and obey types, aka authoritarian not authoritative.

Amazing hypocrisy to tell you where to go and how to think whilst knocking an anonymous entity that has never claimed to be have a leader and never has told people how to think or who to follow.

The hypocrisy is skylight.

"Don't listen to this group hive movement..listen to my group hive movement."

Inversion of reality.

Pharisaical religionists.

John 8:44

I listen to all I trust God Almighty.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Biden steps down either prior to inauguration or shortly after. Either way, Harris is President within the first 6 months. Having now set the stage, there will not be another Republican president in our lifetime.

Debbie downer..

FrommerStop

Master
    No one gets elected before Dec 14th, 2020

Being projected which is what has happened is not the same as being elected.

Projected Presidential Winner

Updated at 10:48 AM CT

Joe Biden
    D
    Democrat
    Projected by: The Associated Press, Reuters/NEP/Edison, ABC News, CNN, NBC News, CBS News, USA Today, The New York Times, Fox News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal
    What's next in the election process?
    Each state's Chief Election Official will certify the election results in their state. On December 14, electors will cast their electoral vote based on the certified election results from their state.
    Projected Presidential Winner
    Updated at 10:48 AM CT
    Joe Biden
    D
    Democrat
    Projected by: The Associated Press, Reuters/NEP/Edison, ABC News, CNN, NBC News, CBS News, USA Today, The New York Times, Fox News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal
    What's next in the election process?
    Each state's Chief Election Official will certify the election results in their state. On December 14, electors will cast their electoral vote based on the certified election results from their state.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Sleepy joe won't do shit to russia. He'll sell America to the highest bidder, namely china.

fv22

Master
    Biden steps down either prior to inauguration or shortly after. Either way, Harris is President within the first 6 months. Having now set the stage, there will not be another Republican president in our lifetime.

Actually I think joe biteme will be in office for 25 months. Even though he will be a figurehead only, can't really expect this dementia patient to run the country now can you? Then when commie harris takes over she is eligible to run for 2 terms giving her just about 10 years as potus Now that they have perfected voter fraud they figure it's a done deal. Any less than 24 months and she is only allowed to run for 1 term.

OldMan

Master
    Here’s Your Timeline of the criminal activities!
    Recap of all voting irregularities Posted on 11/4/20 at 10:32 am
    1. 4am dump in Wisconsin of around 65,000 votes at 100% for Biden
    2. 4am dump in Michigan of 138,499 votes at 100% for Biden
    3. 93% voter turnout in Wisconsin
    4. AZ poll workers forcing voters to use sharpies thereby invalidated their ballots
    5. 101 million early voters and only 139 million total votes - making the record in person turnout we saw yesterday actually be 1/4 of 2016
    1f4f7.png
    (this one gets me and I can’t see why no one is talking about it)
    6. Joe freaking Biden received the most votes for a president in history (beating Obama’s 2008 record)
    7. Trump leading in GA, NC, PA, WI, MI and they all "stop counting" within an hour of each other, only to have the vote fairy make an overnight visit.
    8. “Busted water line” in heavily democratic Georgia county delaying results until early this morning
    9. After polls announced they STOPPED counting and sent poll watchers home at shift change (4am), the 200k, 100% Biden spike occurred
    10. There is VIDEO of boxes being walking into the counting stations in MI after poll watchers were sent home just before then.
    1f4f7.png
    Open your eyes
    1f4f7.png

1f4f7.png
    Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error”
    1f4f7.png
    Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 am and 4:30 am
    1f4f7.png
    Wisconsin magically now has more votes than registered voters hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    1f4f7.png
    Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday
    1f4f7.png
    Michigan has gained 138,339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump
    1f4f7.png
    6 states Trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds
    1f4f7.png
    Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting presidents tweet on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference
    1f4f7.png
    LeeJoe, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of a glaringly obvious election interference.
    1f4f7.png
    North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called.
    All of this and Trump has not gained a single vote.
    Yeah nothing is going on here.
    1f4f7.png

ohhhhhhh Wait there is More

MASSIVE VOTE CHANGING VIA THE SOFTWARE DOMINION....PROVEN...

HANG ALL TRAITORS

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I really hope the lid stays on till I get home mid jan. If not ill be 1,200 miles away deep in enemy territory, no arms, no supplies and no transport...and if shit gets real bad, no comms.oh shit.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I really hope the lid stays on till I get home mid jan. If not ill be 1,200 miles away deep in enemy territory, no arms, no supplies and no transport...and if shit gets real bad, no comms.oh shit.

no problemo..your wife gave us the combination to your ammo shed, we will take care of it, & have the money waiting for you when you return..don't want to have all that old ammo around when you get back..

50 rounds of 124 gr hollowpoint 9mm for $10 each, right? and a price break if they buy 3, right?

Top Bottom