• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sorry Mr. President . . . when you started talking how you had to salute 600 times at West Point( like it was such a pain in YOUR ass) ,then went into extreme detail about how your shoes had leather soles and you could have fallen going down some effin ramp and blah,blah,fuckin' blah . . ? . . I wuz gone.
    He is long winded,arrogant,full of himself,a bullshitter,sez the same thing over and over again,and just terrible to look at. HOWEVER . . . the alternative is WHAT ???????
    YOU GOT MY VOTE Mr. President . . . NOW . . . STFU. ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry Mr. President . . . when you started talking how you had to salute 600 times at West Point( like it was such a pain in YOUR ass) ,then went into extreme detail about how your shoes had leather soles and you could have fallen going down some effin ramp and blah,blah,fuckin' blah . . ? . . I wuz gone.
    He is long winded,arrogant,full of himself,a bullshitter,sez the same thing over and over again,and just terrible to look at. HOWEVER . . . the alternative is WHAT ???????
    YOU GOT MY VOTE Mr. President . . . NOW . . . STFU. ---- SAWMAN
    Biden is not a very desirable alternative choice for any intelligent person, no matter what you think of Trump.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Trump is long winded and rambles at these events but what are you gonna talk about for that long? I think that’s why people go to these things, because it’s more like a chat than a lecture.
    He wasn’t my first choice but he’s sure better than the alternative.
    God help the gun owners if the Dems got control.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's getting crazier daily. The democraps are condemning Trump for his rally, saying he should not have done it because of spreading covid19, But they say it's different with the protester rally's because they aren't spreading it? WTF?
    So they, demo's, are saying What's good for us, isn't good for you !!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's getting crazier daily. The democraps are condemning Trump for his rally, saying he should not have done it because of spreading covid19, But they say it's different with the protester rally's because they aren't spreading it? WTF?
    So they, demo's, are saying What's good for us, isn't good for you !!
    That is how partizan politics work.

Top Bottom