• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got one today and they still had 3-4 left, so lucky me.
    and I blamed it on scuba for bring it up in the 1st place!
    and of corse had to get a Leopould rifleman 3x9x40 for 169.00

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Darn I called them last night Friday evening @ 6PM and they told me they was sold out of them, so your saying you bought yours today Saturday?
    Missed the boat on this one?
    Will have to knock the dust off of the 870 18.5 bbl.
    Good catch for everyone.bib:painkiller: :tsk:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I bought it saturday at 11:00 or so and they had 3-4 more , I guess it is easy to say no on the phone instead of going to look?

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't want to drive from Milton to find out they had sold out and thats why I made the call, may make another call and do the drive thing if they got any left:horn::horn:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man took mine to the pit today and WOW is it a great shooter, I love it. Have always favored rem 1100 and it is similar in appearance and handleing. I don't know about the interior workings, if they are also similar but it shoots up a storm and points real natural. I think it goes in the KEEPER pile.

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After listening to everyone, I am sold on this. I will be in Pensacola Wednesday and will check it out (which means probably buy one) thanks for the reviews.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :laser:THANKS, will have to slide by there and check it out, don't need one, but you can't have to many of them, what was the sale price on BLACK FRIDAY, Do u remember?
    POUSA talking about doing something to take them away, but they all for get how we got here :boink: :boink:

redgixxer6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought one they don't cycle low brass but shoot great other wise, the mag extension is the same as benelli nova and some dermel work on the mag tube crimp will be needed have fun. I took my mag cap to academy and screwed it on a benelli nova that's how i found one that will work Remington's threads are the wrong pitch

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still want one of these but waiting for Academy to run another sale. Hopefully someone from Pensacola will post when they are on sale again, and I can run over and get one.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one and it works great on low brass, Was just in there today andd there was one on shelf for 259.00 I believe. Give them a call, It may have been the pump/auto combo not sure.

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one and it works great on low brass, Was just in there today andd there was one on shelf for 259.00 I believe. Give them a call, It may have been the pump/auto combo not sure.
    Thanks Dan.... I can't believe that. I was in Pensacola today and didn't go by Academy cause I thought they would not have much before their move. I keep missing out on these, but one of these days I will get one.

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    interesting....i was just looking at a sar arms (also turkish) sarsasp this weekend and contemplating picking it up. looks very much alike. wonder if they are the same?

400413.jpg

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i have sold quite a bit of the Tristar and have one myself (Viper G2) and they are very nice shotguns for the money. If yall need one PM me what you want and if i dont have it in stock I can normally get them within the week.

flightmedic

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I traded for a TriStar tactical shotgun recently. Was going to hold it for a while and turn it around and sell. That was my main intent with the gun I let go for the trade, but liked the look of the shotgun after the offer was made. However after walking in to the house with it, my wife took it from me....cycled the chamber and said thanks... you can have your 870 back now. So it looks like it will stay in the family. Thanks for all of the information on the forum guys.

Top Bottom