• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Hey, I can take the trash talk about the glasses, the guns and the trucks, but the beard? Really? That's a bit low, even for Frank. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    when working for "unca-sam", u must be able to don resp gear that is not facial hair savy....so, its kinda like you do what you want, as I know what I need to do, is in order.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must be a real shitbird, I like Caddies, nice glasses, fine 1911s and beards even though the wife hates them.

One day I'll be driving this
    Caddie.jpg

while shooting this out the window
    WilsonCombat_Super_Grade_Tactical_Rail_Right_Side_A.large.jpg

wearing these to protect my eyes
    Oakley.jpg

The wife will probably be dead by then so I hope this doesn't get in the way...
    huge-beard-man.jpg

:nerd::scared::eyebrows:

Attachments

• Caddie.jpg
      Caddie.jpg
      25.7 KB · Views: 127
    • WilsonCombat_Super_Grade_Tactical_Rail_Right_Side_A.large.jpg
      WilsonCombat_Super_Grade_Tactical_Rail_Right_Side_A.large.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 128
    • Oakley.jpg
      Oakley.jpg
      20.8 KB · Views: 121
    • huge-beard-man.jpg
      huge-beard-man.jpg
      8.8 KB · Views: 121

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ol' man,gray/white beards,are exempt from this negative association ....RIGHT ??? especially seein' i do not/will not own a caddy or a Baer.

i really do not need any more coolness than i have accumulated thus far in my life anyway. i do realize some are still struggling though. --- SAWMAN

Oh yeah baby, back on the Baer train! So what type of vehicle do you have? Is it a used Ford F150 standard with hand cranked windows or a a jacked up 4x4 with a nice interior and auto transmission? Do you have an $80k house or a $150k house? Do you have more guns than you "need"? Are your tools from Harbor Freight or Snap on (exempt question if you are a professional mechanic)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are just as impractical as me spending money on a "luxury" firearm cause I want one. Not to show off or be flashy, but because I appreciate quality craftsmanship. It's human nature to like nice things for ourselves and family. Otherwise, why bother to work? No disrespect meant by my post. Just providing the rationale of a humble man.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    like owning that high dollar 1911 and driving a caddy I guess, they all look good at the BBQ.
    What does that even have to do with sunglasses?
    Costas suck I wouldn't trade a Jennings for 3 pair
    I like my Costas. I got them 6 years ago when I was going out on the boat fishing almost daily. They are prescription, I paid more than a Glock sells for, and they've served me very well. At first, I saw them more like a Glock, a tool for a job, but now I like them even more than my Persols.
    I caught that reference...haha
    I know, Frank being cute. Funniest part is that he was hiding out over here making fun of me, and it took me hours to even stumble over here.
    Me too but I wasn't going to touch it.:whistle:
    I appreciate it, good Sir!
    What'd I miss?
    Refer to the Les Baer Price increase thread. The old men were ganging up on me.
    http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?t=24593
    What's the matter Frank? Can't grow a beard?
    Of course he can't. I think he's Asian.
    Oh yeah baby, back on the Baer train! So what type of vehicle do you have? Is it a used Ford F150 standard with hand cranked windows or a a jacked up 4x4 with a nice interior and auto transmission?
    At least mine is a proper sized AMERICAN truck. The 38 warrior drives Asian, and the Glockster has a mini truck. Just sayin'

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, I have facial hair. Why? Because it pisses of the ones I love. Dad, daughters, wife, in laws.......they all don't like facial hair. I am in a quandary though. Do I shave, do I upper manscape, do I go full Duck Dynasty???? What to do?

Guns. Hmmmmm. Getting there. Easy to please. Got all the pistols I want. They're all reliable, good (not $1000+ great). Rifles... working on it. Bought an AR that a certain member on here said was junk but me and gendoc both were puttin' em through the same hole with that junker at a respectable distance.

Vehicles: got my luxury cruiser pickup, got a 4×4 mudder, got an SUV, and if I want to impress my homies I have 24/7 access to a fleet of vehicles from Caddies to Renn-Tech MBs ($250K), to classic restorations to wicked street machines. Cost-zip, zilch, zero, nada.

Sunglasses: I only allow my face to be seen with S&W Phantoms. THE finest sunglasses I have ever worn. Optically crystal clear, rugged, reliable, the chicks dig em. Cost $6.00 a pair. I buy in bulk.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kanaloa,Maybe have one like I have. Has no idea how much guns cost. But then again I dont buy pricey guns .

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no comment for this thread that hasn't been said, so I will just post here to raise my post count.. Well the Caddy thing was Funny.. Love the Big Ballers which I am Not. Keep it Rolling, and if in a Caddy let it be on 22s.....

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ...or a caddy!
    Make that 2 caddies, and WHERE THE FCUK are these sausage party BBQs the geezers keep talking about? Is that the brunch y'all keep talking about? Where do you get to open carry while eating eggs Benedict and drinking mimosas!?! Actually, don't tell me, I couldn't give 2 sh!ts. Lmao.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think that one person on here that I am thinking of even knows what Eggs Benedict is Dan

Last edited:
    Top Bottom