brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    $850 Cash/$900 Trade Value
    Item Location
    Pace
    I have a Howa 1500 chambered in 308 Win. The barrel is 21 3/4" long from the receiver to the end of the brake. I replaced the original non-bedded stock with a new Howa aluminum bedded stock. The barrel was recently threaded by Silencer Central with 5/8x24 threads and comes with a new EC Tuner Break. I have recently installed the tuner brake on the rifle but haven't test fired it. The rifle has about 600 rounds fired through it per the previous owners information. I am not interested in selling the brake separately. Must be 18 years old, non-felon, and a Florida resident. CCW preferred. I have $850+ ($450 Rifle, $150 Threading, & $255 Brake/Tuner) in this project without the new stock. Selling for $850 cash or $900 trade value. I'm not interested in shipping the rifle. The thread protector cap comes with the rifle but the case does not (it's a crappy case). I'm open to trades. Worst that I can say is no thanks. The first "I'll take it" posted below followed by a pm with your contact info gets it.
    20220630_155622a.jpg
    20220523_183504 (Medium).jpg
    20220523_183724 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_7980 (Medium)a.jpg

Last edited:

brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would prefer to keep it as is since I don't have a use for the compensator by itself.

Last edited:

brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump

Trade interest include but not limited to falling blocks, rolling blocks, lever actions, single shot rifles or combo guns, metal revolvers & auto's. I would also be interested in a Rem 870, Win 1200/1300, double (prefer two triggers), or 1100/1187 style shotgun in any gauge. I am also interested in a (non-savage) large caliber rifle in something like a rem 700, win 70, large ring mauser, or howa action.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom