• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Interesting. It's noteworthy that 3 out 10 pistols are Glock and the remainder are Glock like i.e. polymer frames and similar grip angles. All but one are concealment size. In addition, half of the revolvers are Ruger. 3 out of 10 are small frame 5 shot, one is a 8 shot again, concealment size. The Standard .22 WMR is the 8 shot. No surprise what direction the 7 or 8 million new gun owners are heading in.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Selling "on gunbroker". So this is a list of new guns and guns that people don't want anymore. It has no bearing on popularity because a portion of the guns are no longer desired by some and desired by others. For the same reason it can't be a measure of quality/reliability. In this on going panic where the uninformed buy anything and everything, does selling numbers of a specific product really mean anything when the shelves are getting stripped? What "in business" firearms mfr didn't have a record breaking sales year?

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Interesting. It's noteworthy that 3 out 10 pistols are Glock and the remainder are Glock like i.e. polymer frames and similar grip angles. All but one are concealment size. In addition, half of the revolvers are Ruger. 3 out of 10 are small frame 5 shot, one is a 4 shot again, concealment size. The Standard .22 WMR is the 4 shot. No surprise what direction the 7 or 8 million new gun owners are heading in.

The Standard 22 WMR is an 8 shot, it just shoots two with one pull of the trigger!

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Top Selling "on gunbroker". So this is a list of new guns and guns that people don't want anymore. It has no bearing on popularity because a portion of the guns are no longer desired by some and desired by others. For the same reason it can't be a measure of quality/reliability. In this on going panic where the uninformed buy anything and everything, does selling numbers of a specific product really mean anything when the shelves are getting stripped? What "in business" firearms mfr didn't have a record breaking sales year?

good point and clarification

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I'm surprised the Ruger 57 made it so high on the list given ammo prices and availability. I'm glad it did, just surprised.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I've got a friend that carries an fn five seven. Little large, but with the low grain bullets it's not much heavier than the smallest of subcompacts

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've got a friend that carries an fn five seven. Little large, but with the low grain bullets it's not much heavier than the smallest of subcompacts
    I love the idea of the 5.7 as a pdw round, but at self defense handgun range under 15 yards, 9mm is better. Heavier pill delivering improved tissue damage. Now, at longer ranges, the 5.7 tops it. And obviously, against armor it probably wins with the right bullet. I'm just excited the round is gaining more traction so hopefully prices drop and more companies start producing arms and ammo for it. A 10 inch braced pistol would be awesome or a bullpup rifle with 16 inch barrel.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Raptor727

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thinking about picking up a hellcat myself just don't like the idea of supporting Springfield

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had lost interest in the FN 57/P90 when the intended ammo was restricted. Rugers 57 better priced and better looking (than FNs57 Gen1 or 2) got my attention but Keltecks new pistol with longer barrel and P90 mags stole the show. Still back burner because new Keltect stuff is unobtainium/street value far above MSRP and the ammo is $2.50(+-)ppr. Just too spendy for range to use as I don't have essential need for gun or caliber. Adding a firearm in a new caliber and stocking/reloading supplies for it; is probably curtailing the buying habits of more than a few gun enthusiasts. A firearm intended for very light use is easier to feed occasionally. VMMV

Top Bottom