• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well Stanley why don't you just settle down and become a productive member , no need to tarnish this forum with your conniptions.
    regardless of your situation I can assure you I have had a Much , Much harder life than you have yet I put it all behind me and struggled for an education and control of my temper.
    I thought for sure you and I would eventually lock horns because the way you go about things just plain pisses me off.
    I am 59 YO and I try to get along with everyone . I was a street kid , life sucked for me. I once played Russian runlet twice with a 5 shot revolver. served a combat tour of Vietnam and was shot down. I could go on and on but ruining a great thing like this forum for your own selfish reasons is uncalled for.

BTW - the last time I got my a$$ kicked was from a $hit bird L/Cpl who served under me but we were on the same inter service boxing team.
    his name was Leon Spinks , you may have herd of him

Straighten up man , join the human race. I cant imagine what people who have to live with you think

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well Stanley why don't you just settle down and become a productive member , no need to tarnish this forum with your conniptions.
    regardless of your situation I can assure you I have had a Much , Much harder life than you have yet I put it all behind me and struggled for an education and control of my temper.
    I thought for sure you and I would eventually lock horns because the way you go about things just plain pisses me off.
    I am 59 YO and I try to get along with everyone . I was a street kid , life sucked for me. I once played Russian runlet twice with a 5 shot revolver. served a combat tour of Vietnam and was shot down. I could go on and on but ruining a great thing like this forum for your own selfish reasons is uncalled for.

BTW - the last time I got my a$$ kicked was from a $hit bird L/Cpl who served under me but we were on the same inter service boxing team.
    his name was Leon Spinks , you may have herd of him

Straighten up man , join the human race. I cant imagine what people who have to live with you think

He has made some pretty productive posts and I am working with him to keep him on that path.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Plain and simple if you have viewed and or commented on this thread its because u like drama. Why else would u click on a thread with this title? It doesnt say good gun tips on the title last i look at label? So if your so worried about my attitude being the down fall of a forum quit feeding the fire???

O and over 1300 views now so yea lets stop the thread so we wont get people surfing to see the next insult??

O and Hisname I dont know what gave u the impression that i have or have had a bad life? I love my life and accually thank GOD for every bit of it everyday! And no need to feel sorry for the people in my life or that have to live with me because they get treated great,I think u are mixing up reality with internet play time. Yall need a reality check, go out side sometime's maybe?

Im really starting to question what kinda men are walking around with guns?So do u pet the deer after u shoot it? I mean seriously yall go and whine to the Admin to stop me? Grow a set then come back.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem Stanley , I noticed you get this way when it is a full moon

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Plain and simple if you have viewed and or commented on this thread its because u like drama. Why else would u click on a thread with this title? It doesnt say good gun tips on the title last i look at label? So if your so worried about my attitude being the down fall of a forum quit feeding the fire???

O and over 1300 views now so yea lets stop the thread so we wont get people surfing to see the next insult??

O and Hisname I dont know what gave u the impression that i have or have had a bad life? I love my life and accually thank GOD for every bit of it everyday! And no need to feel sorry for the people in my life or that have to live with me because they get treated great,I think u are mixing up reality with internet play time. Yall need a reality check, go out side sometime's maybe?

Im really starting to question what kinda men are walking around with guns?So do u pet the deer after u shoot it? I mean seriously yall go and whine to the Admin to stop me? Grow a set then come back.

well I will answer that for you. many people are viewing this thread to decide if they want to be part of this forum and many good people that have viewed have decided it is not for them. I assure you this forum has already lost members because of you.
    I think many will leave because they would not want to attend any event that you may attend with live ammunition in a any kind of weapon.
    this is the classic good verses evil thread so it is entertaining and wonder who will win .
    ether you will win and your following of people who enjoy watching you be the fool or this will become the long anticipated gun forum so many of us have wanted but must decide if it is worth it or not.
    perhaps someone else will start a gun forum without you and we will see how fast this place dries up.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HisName, I was a collegiate boxer and can appreciate your Spinks story! Man, he was a bad mofo back in the day. Awesome story, how many rounds you go with him and did he KO you? Details brother?! Please???

BTW.. I have $50 for HisName and Stanley to go 3 rounds.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HisName, I was a collegiate boxer and can appreciate your Spinks story! Man, he was a bad mofo back in the day. Awesome story, how many rounds you go with him and did he KO you? Details brother?! Please???

BTW.. I have $50 for HisName and Stanley to go 3 rounds.

3 rounds? Hell if i wanted to fight why would i own a gun?? I gave up fight when i became a adult and got a Gun! Im to fat and slow for fighting.

Attachments

• .50 BMG new.jpg
      .50 BMG new.jpg
      19.5 KB · Views: 187

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fair offer from His Name! He is offering a truce of sorts and a real southern gentleman would accept that offer. Lets all simmer down and have fun with this new forum and not make enemies so soon.

On another note His Name, will you be at this next event? I have wanted to go to one and have not been able to go due to scheduling conflicts. Trying to coordinate with my grandfather to bring him. Looks like a great time!

fla_scout

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not worried about the cost as I have followed this from forum to forum but wanted to know if you would be there. Just kind of want to know someone if my grandfather cannot make it with me.

Scott

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been wanting to attend a Barn Meeting for quite some time, but my travel schedule never seemed to cooperate. If I can get back from Georgia in time on the 11th -- I plan to go. Thanks for the reminder!

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geesh! It sounds like it has gotten worse over at PFF! Evidently, the thread mentioning this forum is now gone. And, it appears that the PFF "owner" is having folks banned for just mentioning firearms sales, gun deals, etc. Does anyone know who the owner of PFF might be? Is he a liberal anti-gun Obama supporter or something??

I certainly don't miss the PFF at all -- now that we have GCGF...but man, it sounds like a real dictatorship over there now!

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    a few people who "got me banned" on PFF:

splittine

fisheye48

and some chris guy

seriously i have had 20 screen names over the last 5 years, i dont hunt, i dont fish. haha.my personal craiglist for gun stuff

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom