• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    Wondering if anyone knows of a local shop with one I can take a look at before dropping the 600 bucks ordering one (I'm refusing to pay the 758 gulf coast guns has one listed online for out of their damn mind)

5lima30ret

Master
    If the B9R is anything like my Commander size B9 Carry you will be very impressed mine was about $480 OTD at Foley Custom Guns. Nick sells quite a few Tisas models. You can look up the price on his website and maybe have him ship to a FL FFL. Good luck!

* My B9 Carry has a MUCH better trigger than my Colt 1911!

Jdcujo

Master
    If the B9R is anything like my Commander size B9 Carry you will be very impressed mine was about $480 OTD at Foley Custom Guns. Nick sells quite a few Tisas models. You can look up the price on his website and maybe have him ship to a FL FFL. Good luck!

* My B9 Carry has a MUCH better trigger than my Colt 1911!
    He has it listed at 749 which is still 100 plus more than I'm willing to spend when online vendors average between 550 and 680.
    I want a chance to handle one before ordering especially since no local shops seem to list at reasonable price and with my move coming up in two weeks not going to chance it coming in after I've left.

Like I get wanting to support local but 100 dollar plus before even looking at ffl/shipping etc.
    One site has 588 and ffl I know will do for 25 bucks. So just over 600 bucks beats the hell out of 750 before taxes

DoneDeere

Shooter
    I have a Tisas BR9 and love the gun and I use it as my concealed carry weapon.
    Mine has a very low serial number, (under #20) and was told by the distributor in Ohio that it was made on day one of production. I prefer shooting this gun rather than my Springfield 1911.

Jharp

Shooter
    You might be able to check with Grey Man Armory up in Milton, FL. I bought my Tisas Raider off of them for a good price and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom