DK Firearms

This is why the taliban will be around once we leave Afghanistan...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have not learned our lesson yet. When someone draws a line of demarcation that we can't cross but they can (Korea and Vietnam), there is no winning. How long did we hold off bombing Hanoi? We don't need nukes against these neanderthals. One flight of B-52s with 500 lb. bombs to carpet bomb the capitol of each country that sponsors terrorists. Send them back into the stone age that they so love and 90% of it will end. Yeah, there will be the stragglers and the home grown terrorists but they usually don't get far and with no support from allaland they will be ineffective. Screw the collateral damage. Like ric-san said, they hide them and support them.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have not learned our lesson yet. When someone draws a line of demarcation that we can't cross but they can (Korea and Vietnam), there is no winning. How long did we hold off bombing Hanoi? We don't need nukes against these neanderthals. One flight of B-52s with 500 lb. bombs to carpet bomb the capitol of each country that sponsors terrorists. Send them back into the stone age that they so love and 90% of it will end. Yeah, there will be the stragglers and the home grown terrorists but they usually don't get far and with no support from allaland they will be ineffective. Screw the collateral damage. Like ric-san said, they hide them and support them.

Yep, kill 'em all and let their allah sort them out!

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If our gov't will grow a set, get bho and his commie comrades out of our WH, we bail out of the damned UN - then the home grown bastards won't take long to eliminate....

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With obama's executive order giving him basically Martial Law powers in war AND Peacetime Friday we may have to do the same with liberals in America.

Yep, I think bho is looking for any reason to declare martial law - maybe if he can divide our citizens enough and create enough civil unrest... that would help him in his quest to be king. Beyond that, I really believe the current bunch are doing everything possible to achieve their one world govt. - contolled by the damn UN or new variant of it. We will have be the new III%... hard to believe that our country has enough stupid people to keep falling for this jackasses BS!

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here I am nit picking about what/which powder measure I buy to get started in reloading and there is some kid making what looks to be 7.62x 39 rounds by the hundreds by hand...with his version of the Lee (Hand) Loader with a 2 lb mallot...

Last edited:

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, the main problem is that it won't solve the problem like it did in Japan( btw, there's still folks dying and being born with defects from that bomb- generations that had nothing to do with it, is that ok?), it will create the opposite effect- it will empower them and folks who were on the fence, will join them and be against us.

Nope, imo, still, the best way is surgical removal and public deplomacy. We have come a long way in that and btw, I saw on the news yesterday that there were no military fatalities in Afgan last month.

We are not far away from what you speak of. I have a buddy that's a Biochemist that as we speak is not far from developing a "weapon" that would have ZERO physical collateral damage and the least amount of civilian casualties of any weapon that currently exists. I can't get into details but it has to do with DNA and delivery. Our Opinions differ on what exactly a civilian is in the Middle East tho. As some one who has seen most of that whole shit ball part of the world, I believe their are Radical Jihadists, Future Jihadists, and the women they abuse in every way you can imagine. They cannot be reasoned with on any level because of their very deep faith and the super strong conviction that anyone who is not of their faith should hang from a tree or be decapitated in public. Understanding their culture is where people get confused. They think that we can negotiate with them because deep down westerners or non Muslims believe anyone can be bought or reasoned with. Muslims or Jihadist could care less about ANYTHING but serving Islam and Allah. They believe they are sinning by simply owning things that are not needed to sustain life. We will win this war for a terror free society but I fear it will be even uglier then the Nuke option,

Centermass556

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We will never get rid of the Taliban in Afghanistan becasue of the Afghan mind set....and it has nothing what so ever to do with Islam. As with Al-qaeda, there is nothing about Islam with in the Taliban. They are just thugs in Religous Clothing...Now I know I sound like an Islamic sympathizer...trust me I am not...but I did stay at a Holiday in express.

The Afghans believe in Zero sum living. for me to live, you have to do without. Even in the cities with more resources you will see this. It is just what has been beaten into their DNA over the past thousands of years. They also believe in "what can you do for me today". Not what you did yesterday, not what you are going to do tomorrow, but how are you going to help me survive today. And that person that helps them through today is their friend for that day. So, they don't care if it is the US, the Brits, The germans, or the Taliban that is giving them sheep and helping dig out snow...as long as who ever is in the villiage is providing more for survival than they are taking...that is okay. So if the Taliban beat a few women, or what have you...well they didn't kill a male, they provided protection for the villiage, and we got thru today...
    It is harsh, but that is it.

I have worked with, around, and been in complete Islamic communities. I think I understand the difference Islam and what these radical groups are....The Taliban and Al-qaeda and HAqqani, etc calling them selves warriors of Islam is the same as the KKK claiming they are knights of Christ. I know that may make some folks mad, but it is the truth.

Now the folks that are just plain nuts and should never be trusted at all are the pakastanis...That place needs to be leveled....

Top Bottom