• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

Oh yah, this will make the difference all right. anheuser-busch (wtf) believes the reason bud light nose dived was lack of interest and support from people like smith and manning. What morons. They just don't get it. If they did they never would have run that trans gender commercial in the first place. BTW they will never ever occupy 1st place in beer sales again, never. The share holders should vote out the management that approved that commercial.​

emmitt smith partners with Bud Light for new NFL campaign, talks why fans should come back to brand. Dallas Cowboys legend appears in ad along with fellow Hall of Famer peyton manning, Broncos.​

Pro Football Hall of Famers emmitt smith and peyton manning were on opposite sidelines for more than a half-dozen years, but this season they decided to join forces on one team: bud light. These two a$$holes will definitely get me to buy bud light, not. They just might have torpedoed what little influence they had.

Peyton-Manning-Emmitt-Smith.png

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem here is.. NFL/NBA/MLB has been front and center pushing the Gay shit and DEI on Folks. So having a Rep from the problem people endorse does no good.
    If Bud light came out and said.. "Hey Customers. We messed up bad. We tried to push a foreign and unnatural behavior on the masses. All involved have been sent packing and we will do better." Then I saw a genuine attempt to get their shit together, I'd go back. But at this point, there are too many options that are as good or better. They clearly have more to learn.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People still support German engineered products long after the war.....

..... but give a can of free beer to a tictok entertainer and the world collapses. Lol.

Human behavior is interesting to say the least.
    Its been almost 80 years since WW2, and we effectively owned them after. Bud light is a cheap beer in a sea of easily replaceable cheap beers. The consumer had enough of their shit.. Does that mean they need to be destroyed? No. But they need to understand what they did before they are brought back into the fold.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Its been almost 80 years since WW2, and we effectively owned them after. Bud light is a cheap beer in a sea of easily replaceable cheap beers. The consumer had enough of their shit.. Does that mean they need to be destroyed? No. But they need to understand what they did before they are brought back into the fold.
    Some transgressions deserve the death penalty. IMO Belgian-Brazilian brewer inbev in 2008 swallowed anheuser-busch in a $52 billion takeover creating the world's largest brewer. anheuser-busch is foreign owned and managed. They clearly don't understand or care about nuances of the American culture. We are a nation of mostly tolerant people. Tolerance does not translate into acceptance of a foreign ideology. inbev will sink or swim with this lack of understanding.

Last edited:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sharyl Attkisson of Full Measure did an interview with a reporter who followed the funding supports the LGBTG organizations. Basically top funders are rich gay/TG billionaires, and Big Pharma.

Can't reproduce, must recruit; and of course Big Pharma just wants to profit in selling aides, and gender suppression, drugs!

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sharyl Attkisson of Full Measure did an interview with a reporter who followed the funding supports the LGBTG organizations. Basically top funders are rich gay/TG billionaires, and Big Pharma.

Can't reproduce, must recruit; and of course Big Pharma just wants to profit in selling aides, and gender suppression, drugs!
    I hope everyone boycotts the drug company's too. The list of whom to boycott is crazy big these days. Maybe someone with better Google Foo could post an 2024 updated list.

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They had an article on Newsdesk this morning about the 13 major " woke " corporations / billionaires financing all this Tranny bs . Sooner or later the FACT that 71% of the American population DO NOT buy into their narrative should wake 'em up . Personally I don't have much hope for 'em , cause they NEVER let facts nor reality color their judgement . It's all about " idealogical purity " results don't matter which is why they tripple down on their dumbass ideas .

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    They are definitely pumping some money out to celebs/groups to push their products. Hell, I'll be a whore for them for the right price...but I still ain't drinking their product mostly b/c it's piss water and as off recently tranny bath water.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    at if they have lost or reduced their influence and ended their commercial gigs? For people that are know for playing the "long" game not very smart. IMO

Some transgressions deserve the death penalty. IMO Belgian-Brazilian brewer inbev in 2008 swallowed anheuser-busch in a $52 billion takeover creating the world's largest brewer. anheuser-busch is foreign owned and managed. They clearly don't understand or care about the American culture. We are a nation of mostly tolerant people. Tolerance does not translate into acceptance of a foreign ideology. inbev will sink or swim with this lack of understanding.
    You're right. Absolutely, and I'm good either way. I'd be happy to have them get their shit together.. And I'd be happy to watch them double and triple down like Disney and bury themselves.
    Either way makes the world a better place for me.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well most of this whole USofA is becoming quite insulting to me as of late..but what are you gonna do, boycott everything? All i can see to do is live the rest of my short life to the best of my ability.
    Not exactly boycott everything. But you can make one very easy decision in your buying habits that make such a huge difference to those companies. There are hundreds of beers in the world, at least a dozen in most locales. Its so simple even the most lazy can do it.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I’ve drank many a bud light but no more, I’ll never forgive them and will never buy any beer made by Anheuser-Busch.

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    #1 Beer in the US = Modelo. Who owns Grupo Modelo? ABI minus US rights courtesy the DoJ.

I would have figured this type of outrage would have came in 08' when AB sold out to InBev, a Belgian/Brazilian co. but apparently not keeping it local is less triggering than a tranny. None the less when you see your friend drinking one of the following just know it all goes to the same place, Europe.

Attachments

• everything-owned-by-anheuser-busch-inbev-6_c.png
      everything-owned-by-anheuser-busch-inbev-6_c.png
      927.5 KB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    #1 Beer in the US = Modelo. Who owns Grupo Modelo? ABI minus US rights courtesy the DoJ.

I would have figured this type of outrage would have came in 08' when AB sold out to InBev, a Belgian/Brazilian co. but apparently not keeping it local is less triggering than a tranny. None the less when you see your friend drinking one of the following just know it all goes to the same place, Europe.
    I would guess the reason Modelo is #1 is because of all the Mexicans here.
    Kona (Big Wave & Longboard) have become my go-tos.

Top Bottom