APOD Firearms

This GOA Lawyer brings up a very VALID point and you should hear the ATFs answer..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Good video thanks
    Can someone with all the contact info for all the reps, and governors for Florida and Alabama post it please?
    It would be nice to have all the info in one spot.
    I may even donate to the GOA and join it too.
    Imagine how big of a war chest they could have if everyone paid just half the price of one single brace. Braces that we all spent pretty big sums for over the years to skirt very dumb rules. If everyone instead paid let's say 200$ (which is the average cost of a single brace) to places like the goa to get the dumb rules taken down to begin with, then multiply that times 400 million.... oh man these laws would have been taken down ages ago

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good video thanks
    Can someone with all the contact info for all the reps, and governors for Florida and Alabama post it please?
    Imagine how big of a war chest they could have if everyone paid just half the price of one single brace. Braces that we all spent pretty big sums for over the years to skirt very dumb rules. If everyone instead paid let's say 200$ (which is the average cost of a single brace) to places like the goa to get the dumb rules taken down to begin with, then multiply that times 400 million.... oh man these laws would have been taken down ages ago
    I am a FL resident so:

Simply Google FL Representative / Senator and it will take you to a FL Gov't website where you enter in your information and type your message to them. They don't just have an email that you send stuff to, its controlled and once you send it, it becomes Public Record by law. The FL Gov (DeSantis) does have his own email but is covered by the same FL Laws for Public Records.

With regards to US Rep/Senate contacts, they are the same as above but federal.

The reason I state "Google" is that it will depend on the persons home address as to who their Reps are, and this website forum covers a wide area so it will be different for each.

I hope this helps.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Good video thanks
    Join GOA - they are great!

Top Bottom