• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the input guys, I swear I have seen this guy before and to Sawman's comment he may have been one of those steak guys!

Chaos

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only reason I said to keep calling and checking on your case daily is family/friends in LEO and that is what they said you have to do if you want your case to get anywhere.

I tried that when my truck was stolen, they told me don't call us, we'll call you. Another wouldn't take obvious fingerprints when my new one was broken into. And let's not get into the hit and run with two witnesses/tag/driver descript. IMHO they could care less.

Rick

Armyvet35N

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we've had thieves come into our development to steal those laser star showers people have been using for christmas decorations.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tried that when my truck was stolen, they told me don't call us, we'll call you. Another wouldn't take obvious fingerprints when my new one was broken into. And let's not get into the hit and run with two witnesses/tag/driver descript. IMHO they could care less.

Rick

I'm sorry to tell you but the would be taking someone to JAIL If ANY OF THOSE 3 Happened to me or someone in my family and they wouldn't do something about it. If they told me not to call when I was calling to check on a case, "we'll call you" What's your name? Ok thank you, and I would call right back the next day, but I would have got their name so I could let someone know that such&such from your sheriff's office told me not to call anymore, "we'll call you" Someone would be calling apologizing. When some cocksucker hit my Mother on 9th & Bayou and ran, She called 911 & called me and I beat the cops there, 9th Ave. & Bayou blvd. I am off Scenic Hwy, Off Scenic Hwy between Olive rd. & Davis/Hwy 90 goes to Pace.

If they tried telling me "don't call us" I'd get their name and hang-up, call someone Higher up and keep going till something was done and as far as worrying about calling them back I would call the next day and the next day, etc.. about my case. The sorry POS that told you "don't call us, we'll call you" I would have let them have it after I got their name.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I installed some camera's for a buddy, well the camera's are black, his vinyl siding is white. I told his I can tape off the lens of the camera and paint them with this paint I have and it wont mold, chip, fade, nothing and it will blend in with the house so people don't notice them. He said ohh I'm not worried about it, well after I did the install a week later he has a sign in the front yard, "Smile you are on camera" are you stupid? Just put a sign out side that says I'm open come take whatever you want...His dumb ass I want them to know there are camera's up and they are being recorded. The way his system was set-up he just had a dvr recording it because he bought the system from somewhere and you couldn't even hook it up to the internet. When I told him that someone that knows what they are doing wants to break in your house it will be funny when that sign is hanging on the front door or something, All they have to do is take your DVR and you have nothing, After that he wanted me to take the camera's down and paint them. Any camera/security system now will be CAT-5 and have a DVR and it will be recording through the internet with blue iris or something for back up.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Could be a tattoo, but looks to me like it's a glove? There seems to be a long dark mark on the forearm (frontal) possibly a tattoo?

Chaos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, still looking for this guy, name might be Raymond. anyone know this person please let me know. Thanks

Chaos

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all were mentioning he could be a steak salesman? Do y'all get a lot of those steak guys out where you are? I've lived in Milton most of my life (now I'm in Jay) and I've never gotten a steak salesman at my door before.

Still nothing showing up in Pawn stores? I can't imagine a lowlife like that is going to put those items to honest use.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Y'all were mentioning he could be a steak salesman? Do y'all get a lot of those steak guys out where you are? I've lived in Milton most of my life (now I'm in Jay) and I've never gotten a steak salesman at my door before.

Still nothing showing up in Pawn stores? I can't imagine a lowlife like that is going to put those items to honest use.

we refer all steak salesmen to seanpcola....he likes to interact with them..

hope mark catches these bums

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we refer all steak salesmen to seanpcola....he likes to interact with them..

hope mark catches these bums

Oh yes, wife bakes cookies and keeps milk around for them when they show up.

I got my ass condemned by a new neighborhood liberal (we are getting infested now with NFCU bringing them into the new subdivisions) over my poor attitude over these hard working, honest and mild mannered gentlemen.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Have you taken a picture to the local quick stop stores and show clerks ,mention reward - $20.00 . Leave picture and info . They see a lot of peaple ,school bus riders also the bus drivers may be glad to help.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have noticed Sean becoming more mellow since he has turned 70. He used to meet the meat at the end of his driveway and start shooting from there with his HiPoint. NOW . . . . he starts with rocks and Miller High Life bottles and progressively gets more . . . uhhhhhh . . . serious the closer to his house they come.
    Until . . . finally,ultimately . . . the dog gets launched off the front porch.
    After that . . . it aint pretty. You ought to see his collection of "salesmen ass". --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'll know where to tell my Mom to move to now if she ever were to move down here! While she was here for 10 days I had to avoid bringing up the subject of guns and medical marijuana, her views are no where close to mine on those subjects!

Top Bottom