• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    At least in Florida, prosecutors are sworn LEO's with arrest powers and the ability to carry weapons under color of law. I don't know if that means former/retired prosecutors would fall under the HB 218 protections for carrying firearms but it probably would.

Now I'm going to go into conjecture here. Police authority comes from the Executive Branch, which means her and Biden are America's "Top Cops" at the Federal level. It's the President that deputizes the 94 US Marshals (one for each district) so it stands to reason that they could have whatever guns they wanted under the color of their office.
    P.S., fine.

Now, what is their oath of office and what does the Second Amendment say? I'm not saying Kamala doesn't have the right to keep and bear arms, but when she claims that I don't have that right, or that state and local governments are free to infringe on that right while simultaneously ignoring the fact that the feds routinely infringe as well...

i.e., is the gist of what your saying "public servants with "arrest powers" can "have whatever guns they want" even as they dictate to us what we can and can't have"?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom