• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    You can't reason with people who believe the woman who has done nothing in 4 years is suddenly capable of fixing everything!
    As I've said previously:

Can't control the border, but claims she can control the sun. (i.e., "climate change")

ABlaster

Master
    I saw something this morning that I think explains why the Republicans and Democrats are so far off from each other.

Gallup did a poll last month about what the top five concerns for people identifying as each party were, and there was no overlap in the top five concerns.

Makes sense that the parties don’t see eye to eye. For the Democrats that are here, how does this track with your personal experience?

Attachments

• IMG_0330.png
      IMG_0330.png
      818.2 KB · Views: 18

FLT

Master
    Democratic voters don’t think, they let their feelings make the decision for them. It’s all about feelings to them.

.22 cents

Master
    I saw something this morning that I think explains why the Republicans and Democrats are so far off from each other.

Gallup did a poll last month about what the top five concerns for people identifying as each party were, and there was no overlap in the top five concerns.

Makes sense that the parties don’t see eye to eye. For the Democrats that are here, how does this track with your personal experience?
    How else would you rule over a population if it were not divided and fighting each other?

DustyDog

Master
    2005, when Trump wasn't a threat to some of the agendas Hollywood was pushing... and maybe they were even pushing less, for that matter:

DustyDog

Master
    Y’all do know she actually owns a Glock
    Yep... the worst kind of hypocrite.

"Two years later, Harris went one further and signed an amicus brief in the case of D.C. v. Heller that argued that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution furnished Americans with no protections whatsoever. Harris’s brief contended not only that “the Second Amendment applies only to federal legislation, not to legislation of the states or local governments,” but that “the Second Amendment provides only a militia-related right to bear arms.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-an-enemy-of-the-second-amendment/ar-AA1rsteI

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    She’s very familiar with ————— and glocks.

Or so I’ve heard.

ABlaster

Master
    At least in Florida, prosecutors are sworn LEO's with arrest powers and the ability to carry weapons under color of law. I don't know if that means former/retired prosecutors would fall under the HB 218 protections for carrying firearms but it probably would.

Now I'm going to go into conjecture here. Police authority comes from the Executive Branch, which means her and Biden are America's "Top Cops" at the Federal level. It's the President that deputizes the 94 US Marshals (one for each district) so it stands to reason that they could have whatever guns they wanted under the color of their office.

Top Bottom