• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Most folks don't care about policy, they are more interested in following the crowd they see on social media as well as the press. Both of those entities lean hard left and actively silence conservative voices, so it's no surprise people think conservative ideas are outdated and dying with the Boomers and Gen X. The DNC was like a rock concert, and even my normally apolitical wife was watching clips from it for sheer entertainment value.

People today are weak of mind, spirit, and body, and the left has a message that really, really resonates with those people. They are resentful of people who have more and are in good physical condition and the left offers "body positivity" and the promise to take stuff away from people. It's a party of revenge on the successful, despite its leaders being some of the richest people in the country (somehow that gets ignored, but it's even more evidence that politics are emotional).

Never underestimate the desire to belong to the "cool kids club." Add some straight up resentment for the other side and you have a loyalist.

ccc

Master
    Most folks don't care about policy, they are more interested in following the crowd they see on social media as well as the press. Both of those entities lean hard left and actively silence conservative voices, so it's no surprise people think conservative ideas are outdated and dying with the Boomers and Gen X. The DNC was like a rock concert, and even my normally apolitical wife was watching clips from it for sheer entertainment value.

People today are weak of mind, spirit, and body, and the left has a message that really, really resonates with those people. They are resentful of people who have more and are in good physical condition and the left offers "body positivity" and the promise to take stuff away from people. It's a party of revenge on the successful, despite its leaders being some of the richest people in the country (somehow that gets ignored, but it's even more evidence that politics are emotional).

Never underestimate the desire to belong to the "cool kids club." Add some straight up resentment for the other side and you have a loyalist.
    Very well said. Sad but true. And momentum is a VERY difficult thing to overcome.

BluesBrother

Master
    OMG At least with Trump, you know where you stand and where he intends to go with the country. He is not a politician that has aspirations for the next position like obama et. al. Love Trump or hate him he's not going to change. If you liked your position 4 years ago and want it back, you take the whole Trump package and BTW buckle up. Trump gets things done. He's not a talker that needs to keep a problem alive with "there's more for me to do." He is the fix.

1724603923809.png

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Copy and paste EVERYWHERE !!!

“Paid for by the Republican National Committee”.

Sad that the website doesn’t mention her anti-2A policies/statements AT ALL.

Disappointing but unfortunately not surprising.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

ABlaster

Marksman
    I believe trump has it won .
    I'm in the opposite camp. The majority of the media is giving Harris a complete pass on pretty much everything and from what I see online the undercurrent is she has a lot of support.

Maybe I will be surprised like I was when I woke up to the headline "It's Trump" in 2016, but I'm thinking if he wins it will be against the odds and in spite of one of the most focused, coordinated, and expensive turd polishing campaigns in history.

sloporsche

Master
    I'm in the opposite camp. The majority of the media is giving Harris a complete pass on pretty much everything and from what I see online the undercurrent is she has a lot of support.

Maybe I will be surprised like I was when I woke up to the headline "It's Trump" in 2016, but I'm thinking if he wins it will be against the odds and in spite of one of the most focused, coordinated, and expensive turd polishing campaigns in history.
    I too was surprised when i woke up nov 5 2016 but i think brandon just fuked up too much for his term and their record is bad . The wild card is voters and their group ignorance

ABlaster

Marksman
    I too was surprised when i woke up nov 5 2016 but i think brandon just fuked up too much for his term and their record is bad . The wild card is voters and their group ignorance
    You may be right, and I’m hoping you are. I recognize that if Trump was polling ahead most media sources wouldn’t report it.

Reactions: FLT

FLT

Master
    The accuracy of news reporting is at best disappointing. The night that Ronald Reagan won the presidency, all the news sources were reporting that Jimmy Carter was winning by a landslide , right up to the time the polls closed in California. ————— I haven’t paid much attention to them since that night , and that was a life time ago.

BluesBrother

Master
    Maybe why she never got one delegate vote and dropped out of the race. Not that delegates don't believe as she does but because she said the quiet part out loud for everyone to hear and ponder.

BluesBrother

Master
    What must the dem deep state have on fjb to get him off the beach and campaigning? Must be a humdinger or two.

sloporsche

Master
    What must the dem deep state have on fjb to get him off the beach and campaigning? Must be a humdinger or two.
    I have no doubt brandon getting out and campaigning for kamel was part of the drop out deal but i do have thoughts of who's got dirt on who lol . I think he wants his legacy and son protected too . ..........2 more months to go and then its orange man bad again for 4 more years

Top Bottom