• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I would not go back to this one if they paid me $20 and gave me a free box of ammo.

Tiny sh!t hole with overpriced goods. 99% of the deals are done before the doors open.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Just got back from the show. The show was crowded and the prices on guns was high. There was lots of ammo. I didn't pay attention to prices because I have lots of ammo myself, lol. One dealer had primers at $100 per thousand, and another dealer had primers at $125 per thousand. The difference between a good show and a so so one is whether or not you find what you are looking for. I didn't. It looked like lots of people did though. Lots of buying going on.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not go back to this one if they paid me $20 and gave me a free box of ammo.

Tiny sh!t hole with overpriced goods. 99% of the deals are done before the doors open.
    It does sound like a good reason to get into the show early..

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The candle lady had some great sales going, and I got a cool wolf rug. I almost pulled the trigger on a 4 day old pair of hot dogs but the line for the bathroom was too long to try them out.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know about the gun show at Pensacola but mobiles gunshow turned out pretty good at least for me anyway got rid of every gun I had advertised on this site except the Winchester model 70 223wssm. And
    20220326_175847.jpg
    I picked up these two great Winchester Model 12 at a really good price. I think it's poor planning that they had both of these gun shows the same weekend.

nefarious

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Didn't mean to post but wasn't impressive and the best people I met come to find out they're in the forum anyway. There was a nice ceracoatsd 300 Black had uppers but sold out of 300 :(

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Funny you say that because there are a few on here that talk this one up like it's the tits..

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I miss going to gun shows :(
    I've been relegated to working every weekend for about a year now, and before that (when I worked every other) it seemed like they were only when I worked. I'm thinking it's a conspiracy...

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I miss going to gun shows :(
    I've been relegated to working every weekend for about a year now, and before that (when I worked every other) it seemed like they were only when I worked. I'm thinking it's a conspiracy...
    If it makes you feel better you're really not missing anything, they are trash now.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s been a while since there’s been one at the Hadji Temple. They are always a little different.

Top Bottom