• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    WEAR is reporting that someone has been using a blow gun on pigeons under 3 mile bridge on the Gulf breeze side.
    And yes, I understand that Americans eat birds as well... waterfowl included. But if there ever was a "scorched-earth" country, Haiti is it. They will pick it clean.

Now I will say this: Haitians got the short end of the stick as far as land goes... there's virtually no way a tiny country shaped like that with the terrain it has can ever thrive. But guess who, if anyone, is responsible for that? FRANCE!

We have paid enough of a price for those who were enslaved here. Every single Haitian refugee should be put on a plane to France, in part because they already practically speak the language!

https://slaveryandremembrance.org/articles/article/?id=A0111

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I really feel like the debates are A waste of time. There is no swing. Folks know who they were voting for months ago, if not years now. The best thing to have done was put all the wasted tax papers money into a pool and send it to us. Millions in manpower and thousands in jet fuel to fly those folks around. Let them do it on a zoom call, half the world does now anyway.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    I really feel like the debates are A waste of time. There is no swing. Folks know who they were voting for months ago, if not years now. The best thing to have done was put all the wasted tax papers money into a pool and send it to us. Millions in manpower and thousands in jet fuel to fly those folks around. Let them do it on a zoom call, half the world does now anyway.
    I say cap the campaign cycle to SIX MONTHS. I agree that anything more is a complete waste, but they aren't spending their own dollars.
    Really need to reform the sh*t show. No one else in the world does what we do here….it’s a circus of clowns and idiots, I say.

DustyDog

Master
    I say cap the campaign cycle to SIX MONTHS. I agree that anything more is a complete waste, but they aren't spending their own dollars.
    Really need to reform the sh*t show. No one else in the world does what we do here….it’s a circus of clowns and idiots, I say.
    Hell, as soon as they're inaugurated, the next campaign starts...

Bodhisattva

Marksman

DustyDog

Master
    OK, the stuff we hear about in Springfield is bad enough. But it could also qualify as a red herring.

I've often said that a single illegal immigrant can end up costing taxpayers $10 million, and that is on the low side for some of them. Show up with "mental illness" (real or faked), a chronic disease, start interacting with the "justice system"... maybe a combination of those three or even more... $10 million, easy. Now read the first article below, and consider that we have spent nearly $700 BILLION on AIDS over the last 40 years.

It could be argued that a single Haitian immigrant cost us nearly a TRILLION dollars... and counting. You might say "Well, if he didn't bring it in, someone else would have". Yes... that's what happens when you don't control your borders... and tens of millions have poured in illegally since that little "gift".

I remember around 1981 or so in Miami, when it didn't even have a name yet, and was virtually if not literally isolated in the Haitian community. And if you think I wasn't already raising hell about uncontrolled third-world immigration back then... let's just say I've wasted a lot of breath.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-u-s-from-haiti-study-idUSN2954500820071030/

https://www.kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/u-s-federal-funding-for-hivaids-trends-over-time/

Oh, and, let's not forget who was front and center back then, when it appeared to me that they wanted it to spread even more, based on the half-truths and outright lies the "experts" were spewing:

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/how-dr-fauci-handled-aids-crisis-jexipk/26361/

Meanwhile, as they tear down monuments honoring men such as Robert E. Lee, they build monuments honoring diseased queers:

https://news.fiu.edu/2024/fiu-recei...rative-landscape-of-miamis-history-of-hivaids

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Posted this in another thread, but it fits here as well:

Around '79 - '80, I applied for a corrections job in Miami-Dade County. I stopped by the personnel office to turn in my application just a few days after we'd had a Haitian riot.

As I was standing at the counter, one of the big wheels came out of his office and told the staff "I need all of the applications for P.O. (Police Officer) from people who are Creole-speaking."

Did you catch that? I certainly did! The Haitians had rioted and thus were now being given priority for hiring as police officers.

Learned a good lesson that day: Governments cater only to those they fear.

Southalabama

Master
    Reality is unchecked immigration is causing all kinds of problems everywhere. Don’t lose focus with anecdotal evidence. The reality shouldn’t be ignored. I don’t care if they are eating cats and dogs. Even locally we are seeing problems of unchecked immigration. I don’t blame migrants for wanting a better life. I blame those responsible for allowing it to happen.

MarkS

Master
    I remember an Asian civil service cook on Duke Field who got caught trapping the feral cats from around the mess hall/kitchen. He got in trouble when they found that he had butchered them and was filling his freezer. That was in the 70’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom