• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Over the last few days, I've received emails from several forums (mostly firearm-related) that basically says they are "disconnecting" from Taptalk due to a change of ownership at Tapatalk.
    Email reads something like...

"We originally granted Tapatalk access to our forum in order to provide a better mobile experience for our members.

Last month, Tapatalk notified us that they are changing ownership. After reviewing their service, other forums’ experiences, and member feedback, we have decided to wind down Tapatalk’s access to on Sep 21, 2023.

Please note that your account information and password have not changed. If you need to reset your password, you may request a new password.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatives include the mobile web view of the forum and the Fora app, which is available for iOS and Android.

Thank you for your support"

I haven't gotten that email from GCGF yet.
    Is it coming?

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Don't get a wad in your knickers , IF a Dem. wins in 24, the CCP will let us self implode , then either take out the electrical grip , so much for EV's and then float over many EMP devices aimed at taking out among other things all cell towers and satellites. OMG , little Johnny and Sally Sue , along with a whoul lot of others will be walking around with their devices raised looking for bars. Everyone that has never been told NO , well, I think it will be a site I hope I'm still around to see.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That app never did work reliably for me on multiple forums. Coulda/shoulda dumped it years ago, IMO. I know, I know, somebody thinks it's the best thing ever...

Top Bottom