• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was only a few years ago that if anyone brought up anything mentioning the words “Deep State” they were looked at the same as a person talking about “Little Green Men”. Now we know for a fact that it exists and has conspired to unseat a sitting President. Thank God Trump has been able to avoid their complex trap and is now free to hunt down these swamp rats and dispose of them. There is still hope for our country and if Trump gains more help and cooperation from the rest of the politicians we all can look forward to a greater country.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    an Obama deep state does exist..that scum stuck them everywhere, liberal judges, govt employees, muslim appointees..you name it...

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hadn't heard the term deep state until Trump was elected...like the words themselves, the term seemed ambiguous to me. They are no longer so...I've been following the story from the onset as best I'm able to and also been reading a bunch about JFK assassination...I'm sure my picture of it is incomplete, but I know a whole bunch more than I once did and now things make much more sense...and yes, we are in deep doo doo so hopefully the entire government can be purged of the criminals and stabilized in such a way to refocus on the things govt should be focused on...like protecting us from threats both foreign and domestic, enforcing objective law, protecting personal property and objectively enforcing the commerce clause (health care across state lines anyone???).

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Deep State(s) isn't a matter of the number of people involved it's a matter of how much power those people have and what they have power or influence over. That power is only as great as its secrecy and the ability to have pawns in the proper places. IMHO

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The deep state hides in plain sight and is known to most as the senate and congress. It's really not that deep. They have simply reached the point where the don't care what we know or think because they can control/spin those to their advantage.

Top Bottom