• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nobody is going to buy a $350 compact Taurus when they could get a Shield. Lower the price and you appeal to another group of people. It is a good gun for the budget market. I think it is a good move so they can make less money per sale but you sell alot more pistols.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nobody is going to buy a $350 compact Taurus when they could get a Shield. Lower the price and you appeal to another group of people. It is a good gun for the budget market. I think it is a good move so they can make less money per sale but you sell alot more pistols.

If we are talking about the PT111 Millennium G2 I did in fact pay $350 for it over the Shield and others because it was a double stack with increase capacity yet still pretty slim and it handled and shot better for me. That was when they were relatively new but I feel I got every penny's worth and have no regrets. But yeah most would probably automatically give the S&W Wesson name the nod over Taurus due to past reputations but it's a bargain in the $200-250 range imo.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I sure didn't need another 9mm but for $200 I couldn't pass it up.
    I've only shot it once, about two mags worth. I like it. It's a steal for the price.
    Hickok45 did a review on YouTube. Had good things to say about it.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Where did you get it for 200 and did they have the 45 too?

Like was posted PSA has been running them for $200 for a while but I got mine from Scott's/Mike's. I think it was some kind of special deal they got from Taurus. I put my name on a list in early February and didn't get it till sometime in May I think.
    It's a nice little gun. I don't think they had the .45 version.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Taurus 845B PT845 12+1 45ACP 4" is what I want $300-289 anyone got one I can handle at least or buy at best? Any dealers??

Buds has the .45 listed for $289 with free shipping. I owned the PT840 but sold it because I thought I needed something else. :mmph: It really felt good in my hand, was accurate as I could be and it went bang every time I pressed the trigger.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    LOL, no this is a carry 45, not much good at the lease I don't think..Get rid of...OH NO, the only one I would think of trading is the like new gen 2.5 G 26. Now to find some 45 ammo I guess.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just can not beleave anything but a Glock would ever be in Franks Hands. That being said for $200 I would buy one. AND I have had some bad luck with Taurus.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Rebel flag bumper stickers & buying these cheap throw away Taurus's .......Hmm lol

Top Bottom