• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to get started to much but that is your view of me and as you say I don't care how you feel about me. You have been proven wrong several times on the time I have been on this forum and the list is to long to go into on this thread but you hold on to your views and that is fine. They are yours to love and cherish.

As I said I am not afraid to change my views about people or things for that matter, Just a few. Hate Fords and said most of my life I would never own one. Guess what. The Motorhome has a Ford motor and running gears, Said I would never own an AR and since I have been here I now know more about them and will probally buy one when I get to where I can leagally buy one. Already mentioned the Pres.Thought China was a good thing with there afordable products untill they started taking so many of our jobs. Just a few of my views that have changed .

So I am not that closed minded.On Syera,It will take alot to convince me that you are all knowing,and know more about it than someone who has lived in that part of the world and seems to know more about there history than you do. As for the chemical weopens you many times don't tell the rest of the story only the news you want to post. So far not one loaded chemical wepon has been destroyed. Only the abality to make new ones.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it. Looks like the sun will be comeing out so it is time for golf, Another game I said I would never play. Hope we can converse more later.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buncha whiny bitches around here I tell you what. Is this a gun forum or a nail salon? Just let this stupid ass thread die already.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just find it funny a bunch of grown ass men going back and forth like teenage girls. And I use the term "grown ass men" verrrry loosely

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it is delightful that someone who dosen't like a thread will want it closed down. No one says you have to read it . Like Ian said there is an ignore feature on here. I don't like basket ball or neather am I intrested in the fanasty foot ball thread so I don't go there,never have been and won't.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buncha whiny bitches around here I tell you what. Is this a gun forum or a nail salon? Just let this stupid ass thread die already.

Ok, so quit whining and posting....you know, posting is what keeps it going, right?.

Btw, I started a thread about Sudan, where US troops are now, so you can go over there and whine about that, too. And don't forget about the South Korea thread, another thing to whine about.

Last edited:

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it is delightful that someone who dosen't like a thread will want it closed down. No one says you have to read it . Like Ian said there is an ignore feature on here. I don't like basket ball or neather am I intrested in the fanasty foot ball thread so I don't go there,never have been and won't.

yeah, same here, there's a bunch of threads I'll look at and not post on cause I have no interest in it or "don't have a dog in that hunt". This subject is close to me, cause I have family(including my son) and friends in the military.

Some folks just need to micro-manage every thread, I guess.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rebels clash in north Syria, bodies pile up in hospital

BEIRUT (Reuters) - An al Qaeda affiliate in Syria battled rival rebels across the country's north on Saturday and dozens of bodies piled up in a hospital in an insurgent-held city, a monitoring group said. Syrian rebels launch fierce offensive against al Qaeda fighters.

A week of infighting between,,,,, the al Qaeda-linked group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL),.... has killed hundreds of fighters opposed to President Bashar al-Assad.

The battle continues. One suggests that they're all the same, so they must be shooting themselves. Myself, I see a distinct difference. To one( al qaeda), it's about religion and expanding their religion; the other ( the rebels), it's about deposing a dictator and living free. ymmv

Last edited:

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    U.S. and Russia say Syria aid access and local ceasefire possible

PARIS (Reuters) - Syria's government and some rebels may be willing to permit humanitarian aid to flow, enforce local ceasefires and take other confidence-building measures in the nearly three-year-old civil war, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Monday.

Kerry said that he and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov "talked today about the possibility of trying to encourage a ceasefire.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Progress in destruction of Syrian chemical weapons

December 23, 2013

A group of chemical weapons declared by Syria has been destroyed, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said Friday.

The weapons, labeled Category 3 chemical weapons, were destroyed.The OPCW also verified that parts of buildings that housed chemical weapons production facilities have been destroyed.

A joint OPCW-United Nations team charged with overseeing the destruction of the weapons began inspecting sites in October. The U.N. Security Council resolution that authorized the mission set a deadline of mid-2014 for Syria to destroy its chemical weapons or face consequences.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talked today about the possibility of trying to encourage a ceasefire. Wow is that double talk or what? Oh lets see MAYBE we will TRY to encourage a cease fire. Well said Kerry.

Some rebels MAY be willing to let humanitarian aid to flow. May, well that sounds good.

CCHGN what is a cat 3 chemical weapon,Is that a fuse panel,a building, an empty shell case, mixing vat,instruction manual. teach me something here.

Last edited:

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damascus residents pray for 'miracle' at Geneva Peace Talks this week

http://news.yahoo.com/damascus-residents-pray-39-miracle-39-geneva-225809377.html

Damascus (AFP) - Exhausted by the devastating war that has asphyxiated Syria's capital, residents of Damascus pray that this week's Geneva II peace talks will produce a "miracle" that can silence the guns.

Assad's government has said regularly that his departure from office will not be on the table, even though this is the opposition's main demand.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Syria foes clash over Assad, atrocities at first meeting

MONTREUX, Switzerland (Reuters) - Syria's government and opposition, meeting for the first time at a U.N. peace conference, angrily spelled out their hostility on Wednesday as world powers also offered sharply divergent views on forcing out Bashar al-Assad.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry echoed the rebel view that there is "no way" Assad can stay under the terms of a 2012 international accord calling for an interim coalition. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said all sides must have a role and criticized "one-sided interpretations" of that 2012 pact.

Saudi Arabia, which backs the Sunni rebels, called for Iran and its Shi'ite Lebanese ally Hezbollah to withdraw forces from Syria. Iran, locked in a sectarian confrontation across the region, was absent, shunned by the opposition and the West for rejecting calls for a transitional government.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Assad will not join Syria's transitional leaders: Kerry

http://news.yahoo.com/assad-not-join-syria-39-transitional-leaders-kerry-002528410.html

Montreux (Switzerland) (AFP) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will not be part of any new transitional government, US Secretary of State John Kerry insisted Wednesday at the start of a peace conference.

We need to deal with reality here... mutual consent, which is what has brought us here, for a transitional government means that that government cannot be formed by someone that is objected to by one side or not," Kerry said in an opening statement.

But Kerry also stressed that in a new Syria there could be no place for the "thousands of violent extremists who spread their hateful ideology and worsen the suffering of the people".

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It just looks like they aren't getting anywhere in this round of talks. Maybe when the fighting continues for another year one side or the other will give alittle.

Centermass556

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Light arms supplied by the United States are flowing to "moderate" Syrian rebel factions in the south of the country and U.S. funding for months of further deliveries has been approved by Congress, according U.S. and European security officials.
    The weapons, most of which are moving to non-Islamist Syrian rebels via Jordan, include a variety of small arms, as well as some more powerful weapons, such as anti-tank rockets.
    The deliveries do not include weapons such as shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles, known as MANPADs, which could shoot down military or civilian aircraft, the officials said.
    The weapons deliveries have been funded by the U.S. Congress, in votes behind closed doors, through the end of government fiscal year 2014, which ends on September 30, two officials said.
    The apparently steady weapons flow contrasts with the situation last summer, when lethal U.S. aid to the Syrian rebels dried up for a time due to congressional reservations.
    Congressional committees held up weapons deliveries for months over fears that U.S. arms would not prove decisive in the rebels' efforts to oust President Bashar Assad and his government and could well end up in the hands of Islamist militants.
    A U.S. official familiar with recent developments said national security officials and members of Congress are more confident that weapons delivered to southern Syria are going to, and remaining in, the hands of moderate rebels rather than militant jihadist factions......

1) Yeah cause this worked so well the first time.....reference strategy for Soviet occupied Afghanistan....

2) Yout think that Reuters would know that every Muslim is under Jihad - which means inner Struggle...The essence of the word is that every Muslim has an inner struggle to submit to the will of allah.

3) They are all Militant factions...they're fighting right...So tell me a militant Islamic Faction that is not an extremist org.

4) could someone tell me what non-islamic faction is fighting in Syria?...didn't think so...all of the rebel factions are islamic

5) what exactly is a moderate Rebel?

Break out the Chocolate Chips boys, SWA Round three within the next three years....

Top Bottom